SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER NEW PURCHASES

Isn’t it a trip that after 20 years, we are still discovering new things about these wonderful Bals. :heart:
It’s so true!! Thank you so much for your comment! :yes::tup:
This is one of the most exciting facts about these bags, you’re always discovering new different styles, colors and textures!. I have this one in black and I know for sure it exists in Navy, but in moka?!:nuts::panic:
I want to believe there’s one in burgundy? Will continue dreaming :rolleyes::hbeat:

OMG a total cutie!!!! :loveeyes: I also have never seen one like this before, fantastic find!!! :tup:
Thank you my dear:hbeat: You more than any one know how I feel when finding such a surprising color variety like this (like Dracula when spotting a drop of blood:graucho::lol::lol::lol:). I’m finding such beautiful oldies here in Europe lately which have been hiding in someone else wardrobe etc..for so many years:love:

It’s so true!! Thank you so much for your comment! :yes::tup:
This is one of the most exciting facts about these bags, you’re always discovering new different styles, colors and textures!. I have this one in black and I know for sure it exists in Navy, but in moka?!:nuts::panic:
I want to believe there’s one in burgundy? Will continue dreaming :rolleyes::hbeat:

Thank you my dear:hbeat: You more than any one know how I feel when finding such a surprising color variety like this (like Dracula when spotting a drop of blood:graucho::lol::lol::lol:). I’m finding such beautiful oldies here in Europe lately which have been hiding in someone else wardrobe etc..for so many years:love:
Could you imagine this with a shoulder strap?!?!

1631039259034.png

Oh yes.......the heart & breathing stops at that moment......and then Dracula emerges.....:lol::lol::lol:

Just got this 01 FB cutie which I never ever knew it existed in moka color :nuts: :love:

View attachment 5185094View attachment 5185095
WHAT?!?! .. OH-MY-:panic:-GOD!! .. HOLY SH1T!!! You are soooooooooooooo killin' it @LostInBal!!! Just an absolutely AMAZING find, and yes .. all those "oldies" (NOT age-wise - HA) gals must be cleaning out their closets in Europe! NUTS .. need to inquire on my Italian citizenship, so that I can get the hell out of Dodge and move there - PRONTO!!!!

Then, who knows .. maybe a side-trip to your wonderful city in Espana?!?! That would be fun!

• Love
Reactions: LostInBal