September, my favourite month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy, happy birthday, robee! What a glorious celebration of your birthday month. I LOVE it and am a big fan of celebrating one's birthday.
I love how you combine your H treasures with your beautiful clothes and outfits. You are such a style inspiration! And I had never seen the leopard print black/white/pink H scarf before - very cool.

maedi - :hugs:
the leo stole was from 2006 or 2007. It comes in several colourway, e.g. blue, biege etc. it is so hard finding it.

steakfrite - xmas is coming, they shd get some in for xmas, ask your SA to ring u the moment she sees it. they hv snowman too, very cute

Robee - I just found this thread and not too late to wish you a belated 'Happy Birthday'. What a way to celebrate your B-month.

I know you've been looking for the dream BBK and you ended with something even better: an Indigo BK. Super gorgy Kelly family pics you took !!

love your goodies for September... esp the marine bleu enamel buckle. should go perfect with Ms. Indigo Kelly!

yes re: Tokyo... we should have big meet in Tokyo someday! Ginza H will not know what hit them!

May be Tokyo H sellers should check this thread
to be prepared for Robee & Hanyeu's turbo-engined tornado. :P
twister3.gif

Happy bday month!!!

Hope I'm not too late to the paarrty! Adore your Kellys but love your food photography! I make have to take a second look at Coldstone's next time! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.