September 2019 - Ready for Autumn - Please Share Your CHANEL Purchases

I’m not sure as I don’t have a rectangular mini. I can tell you that the drop length of the chain is about 20 inches (roughly 50 centimeters) and is great for crossbody. For reference I’m right at 5 feet tall. I usually wear my bags on the shoulder and this might be a tad too long on shoulder. Best for me as a crossbody.
Wow! This is gorgeous and seems roomy! And I think it has the full pocket on the back outside, right? The chain seems to be on the top of the flap - so, no grommets to double it to make it a shorter shoulder bag? But I love the little gold chain in the middle that can be used as a handle. Wow, great bag!

Wow! This is gorgeous and seems roomy! And I think it has the full pocket on the back outside, right? The chain seems to be on the top of the flap - so, no grommets to double it to make it a shorter shoulder bag? But I love the little gold chain in the middle that can be used as a handle. Wow, great bag!

Yes, it is extremely roomy. The full back pocket is great. That’s where I keep my phone for easy access. The chain length is not adjustable. It is a versatile bag as you can carry shoulder, crossbody, or as a top handle by hand or on the crook of your arm. Can’t rave enough about this bag. Did you see the turquoise one? Swoon worthy. It also comes in other colors.

Reactions: Obsessedbyondblf

Yes, it is extremely roomy. The full back pocket is great. That’s where I keep my phone for easy access. The chain length is not adjustable. It is a versatile bag as you can carry shoulder, crossbody, or as a top handle by hand or on the crook of your arm. Can’t rave enough about this bag. Did you see the turquoise one? Swoon worthy. It also comes in other colors.

Reactions: Obsessedbyondblf
I technically bought this in August, but it arrived last week: My New Medium Caviar Boy with champagne/light gold hardware :P

d3PRj8I.jpg
Gorgeous

Sorry I missed your post before! This is for the larger one, I don’t have the smaller one
Thank you! Will be hunting for it but my SA is a bit clueless so having the item code is really useful! How are you liking yours so far? How much can you fit and how big is the bag when carried? I have only seen one mod pic of the small and it looks so pretty, too! Thanks again!

Reactions: Stelladog