Sephora: Private Event "Hello Kitty" online

I got brushes (as well as the mac set). I got the handheld mirror, roller ball perfume and the modern stickers. I getting the muji cases in the mail this week. So I'm going to have a nice little display of hello kitty and makeup. Even gonna find a silver pedastal to go with the theme. Should turn our cute

For the ladies looking for pictures:

Here's the brush set, it's huge!!!
P1000595.JPG

P1000597.JPG

P1000599.JPG

To be honest I really wasn't that impressed with it. I mean it was cute but the quality look like "little girl" quality makeup. The brushes didn't really look that good so I wasn't bummed when it was sold out. But I could be wrong

No need to buy these items on ebay- they will be available at Sephora.com and in stores in a few weeks. I'm sure Sephora did this as a test run to see how the demand would be for the line.

Sorry for the glare but I took this with my blackberry
5286958740_fc3064569a_z.jpg

I bought...

The rollerball perfume
(I like the smell - it is very light and floral/fruity. I think it smells good and this is definitely something I would wear in the spring/summer).

The lipgloss - I don't like this product. The color is good (I got sweet berry) but the consistency of the product is pretty waxy and feels like it is just sitting on top of my lips. Reminds me of little girl gloss. I immediately opened this when I got it from UPS so it was still ice cold from sitting on the truck. Maybe that has something to do with it.

The silver mirror - LOVE IT! It's not really heavy (so it won't weigh your purse down) but it doesn't feel chintzy cheap either. Looks sleek and professional without feeling like a child.

Overall, I like everything except the lip gloss :sad: which is what I was hoping would not happen. I hope all the cosmetics are not like this.

I received my brush set, perfume, eyeshadow stick, and cream blush stick a few days ago. I returned the eyeshadow and blush to Sephora today. Both the eyeshadow and blush were very nice colors (I bought them in birthday cake and cherry blossom) but they had awful payoff! The eyeshadow sticks are actually a bit creamier than MAC's shadesticks but don't have as nice of a payoff as the NYX jumbo eye pencils.

The brush set is adorable just as I had expected and the perfume smells nice but doesn't last! If you're looking for a long-wearing scent you'll need to find it elsewhere. The packing of course is too cute for words, however.