Sephora Beauty Insider Points

I went to a different Sephora today and they had a different 500 point perk - it was a Bare Escentuals set - pink make up bag, Buxom lip gloss, Buxom mascara, foundation brush, and veil powder.

i didn't know that jc penny sephoras didn't give out point items :sad:
jc penny sephora is closer than the actual sephora and my friend had to go to jc penny so i picked up some cheap stuff in hopes to get the pallette, but nope :sad:

I happened to be in Sephora today returning an item from a dot com order. I noticed this in the glass case at the register. I have never redeemed my points and I've been hanging onto them forever waiting for something good to come along. This perk is the best I've seen and I really liked the colors to play with and experiment with.

I just read a post in another thread and it made me realize Sephora didn't have their epic rewards promo this summer. I have over 2500 points because I rarely redeem them and was wondering if anyone's heard anything about upcoming promos or anything? Thanks!

Yeah I just shop at Sephora because they carry a lot of brands I use and we don't have an Ulta in Canada. The sample sizes are the same as if we ask for samples of a product. I heard they were revamping the program in the beginning of the year and so far the only change is as displayed on their app which states they'll release new rewards twice a week.