Sent the wrong eye palette =Cold turkey

^^ yes your so right, i shall be extra paranoid next time i send something. It's so sad people aren't honest. I would have sent it back right away. :sad:

I'm gald you're not going to sink to her level and do what another poster suggested you do. I'm sorry you got a dishonest buyer, I hope you have better experiences in the future! :smile:

^^ yes your so right, i shall be extra paranoid next time i send something. It's so sad people aren't honest. I would have sent it back right away. :sad:

Some are still honest. I opened a package last week, only to see it wasn't the top I ordered, but a much more expensive dress. I had a few packages that day, so I had to do some sleuthing to find out who was whom (which real name went with which ebay name). First thing I did was contact her by phone and by email to let her know I had the dress and that I would send it to her, then I did a search for the dress to find the buyer and let her know who likely had my top. The seller offered to take $5 off my item, but I told her no, that if she did that she would not make very much money. I told her I completely understood that a mistake can be made, and it wasn't a problem at all. I hope the other person was the same; I think she was.

I still don't have my item, but I sent her to the dress priority the next day, even though she is close, and I'm sure when she gets back the top from the dress person, she will mail out my top (and the dress to them). I didn't want her to be worried about what happened, or that I would do the right thing. So there are some of us still out here who will continue to be honest and do what's right.

If she wanted to pay you for the one that you sent in error, and wanted to buy the one that she originally ordered (completing both transactions), can you do it that way and then use the money from the one that she already has to re-buy the item yourself? Or is it something that's been discontinued?

Is the palette that the buyer received more expensive than the other? That's the reason you are calling her dishonest? But she is offering to purchase the both, right? Is there any reason why you don't want to sell that to her?

I think OP said they are both limited edition palettes that were no longer available. OP wanted the original one back that she mistakenly sent because she's not able to replace it.

If she wanted to pay you for the one that you sent in error, and wanted to buy the one that she originally ordered (completing both transactions), can you do it that way and then use the money from the one that she already has to re-buy the item yourself? Or is it something that's been discontinued?

The item has been been discontinued and it's a limited edition palette. It's the only smoky eye palette that I like.

Is the palette that the buyer received more expensive than the other? That's the reason you are calling her dishonest? But she is offering to purchase the both, right? Is there any reason why you don't want to sell that to her?

both cost me the same price from the MAC store.
The buyer would like to buy both palette's from the same limted edition range. 1 is a smoky eye palette the other is not. she wants both but I don't wish to sell the smokey eye palette. She has now stopped replying to all my email. I can't find a smokey eye palette that I like.