Selling them all... "handbag boredom"

I bought my first Hermes bag a few years ago and decided then and there to sell all my other bags. I sold, LV, Chanel and few others- no regrets.

I think my style had evolved rather than me being bored- but it was a deciding moment and made me take the next step and sell all the bags I no longer used or loved, as I had a bag I truly loved above all other.

I bought my first Hermes bag a few years ago and decided then and there to sell all my other bags. I sold, LV, Chanel and few others- no regrets....

I'm thinking of doing the same and getting rid of everything I have. I feel like I just purchase whatever catches my eye and I don't see the big picture of what my wardrobe needs. So I end up with bags that are hardly used.The idea of just having a few quality, discreet bags is appealing more to me.

I'm thinking of doing the same and getting rid of everything I have. I feel like I just purchase whatever catches my eye and I don't see the big picture of what my wardrobe needs. So I end up with bags that are hardly used.The idea of just having a few quality, discreet bags is appealing more to me.

Go for it! I still live by the same rules. I still sell a few, if I buy a new bag and decide one I have serves same purpose and can go to a new home out it goes! Overall I keep the numbers low and stick with classic well made bags that wear well, don't date and are discrete.

I downsized to 4 bags and am very happy. They are different shapes and sizes and I love just having a few, minimal number. Otherwise it gets out of control for me and I just want more!

I have a lot of bags but I think I'm at the point where I love so many of them, I'd only be able to part a select few....hmm. That's a tough one... There are always so many new bags coming out, and they just seem to get better and better, or more and more tempting....I'm trying to love what I already have.

I have done it, had around 10 RMs sold all but one clutch (rendezvous, love it!) I miss a couple of them and wish I kept them, specially the Wine Nikki and a special midnight blue MAM with gold studs :sad:

I honestly haven't gotten bored of any of my bags yet. Even the ones that aren't my absolute favorite, come in handy because 1. I like a variety, 2. they can work really well with a certain look or style. :smile:
I have two bags that are a bit tricky to wear, one was more pricey and the other is a cheap bag. Both have lovely details so I try to make them work.
What helps is to actually create an outfit/ look around a certain bag sometimes! I have even bought clothing with my bags in mind!
One of these bags looks a bit earthy and Bohemian with Suede leather and brass accents. So I wear brass or gold accessories with it, earthy colors, bohemian inspired pieces, flowy blouses etc.

Just an idea. I would be very careful to give away bags that may be hard to find in the future. Maybe try to make some of them work, and then get rid of the ones you really stay bored of? Just and idea.