Selling Mini Faye Backpack

brivictoria

Mar 14, 2018
Hi!
I need to sell my Mini Faye Backpack and I'm trying to figure out the best place to do so. I originally was going to try Tradesy but I've been hearing about people not getting their money for months and that scares me. Whats the quickest way to sell it for the most I can get? Thank you for any help!

Probably ebay or poshmark, but you have to be wary of scammers. You could try shops like fashionphile, the real real, yoogis closet, anns fabulous finds, etc, but remember that they are selling for you. You can expect them to take a chunk of the money for themselves...it's how they make money. But they are safer then selling it yourself. Selling yourself on a platform like ebay leaves you open to scammers. If a scammer gets you, you can possibly say goodbye to the bag and not get any money for it in the end. It can be a risk. If you are willing to take the risk to make a bit more money, sell on a platform like ebay or poshmark. If you don't want to risk it, then contact the various online consignment stores and see who will give you the best price for your bag. It will vary. Sometimes I get a better deal through fashionphile, sometimes yoogiscloset...just depends on the item. Also, remember that the interest in this style is waning (I think Chloe even discontinued this bag now) so expect to not get anywhere near what you paid for the bag, no matter how you sell it. Chloe just does not retain it's value in the pre-loved market especially for bags that are not classics.

Reactions: brivictoria
Probably ebay or poshmark, but you have to be wary of scammers. You could try shops like fashionphile, the real real, yoogis closet, anns fabulous finds, etc, but remember that they are selling for you. You can expect them to take a chunk of the money for themselves...it's how they make money. But they are safer then selling it yourself. Selling yourself on a platform like ebay leaves you open to scammers. If a scammer gets you, you can possibly say goodbye to the bag and not get any money for it in the end. It can be a risk. If you are willing to take the risk to make a bit more money, sell on a platform like ebay or poshmark. If you don't want to risk it, then contact the various online consignment stores and see who will give you the best price for your bag. It will vary. Sometimes I get a better deal through fashionphile, sometimes yoogiscloset...just depends on the item. Also, remember that the interest in this style is waning (I think Chloe even discontinued this bag now) so expect to not get anywhere near what you paid for the bag, no matter how you sell it. Chloe just does not retain it's value in the pre-loved market especially for bags that are not classics.

I ended up doing Fashionphile for all of the reasons you mentioned. I didn't think I would get even close to what I paid but I just wanted to get the most I could and Fashionphile did that.