Selling Famous Louis Vuitton monogram

lmjc613

Arrogance-2-AScience
Nov 17, 2006
I have just recently received a hand me down from my aunt who just so happens to be a famous icon in Canada. Let me give u sum info on her Marlen Cowpland whom is married to world renowned co-founder of Corel corp as well as a star in Canadian television for her foundation of Celebrity Pet's a show where she basically interviews famous people and there pet's some of which are Biff naked , and Edie Falco of The Sopranos. Anyways back on track i am planning selling this Purse which is in Excellent condition working zipper and locks still with keys in box # 317 ...i am in the process of setting up a eBay account and taking pic's of it ..i was just wondering from a different perspective what someone would pay for this purse ..i was thinking of a $ 2500 range but i am not particularly knowledgeable in the subject so please don't flame me for the price ...I need the money so that i can upgrade my computer

Well first off, what type of monogram LV are we talking about?

2) Who are these people because I've never heard of them and I doubt many others have either and that won't fetch you that much money.

3) Many famous people have been caught carrying fakes, make sure it's real before listing. I can't tell you how many "rich aunt" bags on Ebay are fake.

4) Stories don't sell unless you have pictures of said people with you and said bag together. (I.E.: the Tori Spelling's closet lady makes money because she has pictures of her and Tori)

5) Where did you come up with $2500?.

6) being a new member, and selling a bag with a story, and a high $$ ammount, you'll probably either A) make the Pulse, but not sell it, or B) have the bag reported as a counterfeit because you're a new seller.

I think it would have to be haunted by at least one deceased and naked celebrity.

And if the haunting has resulted in a stain that resembles a well-known religious figure from a popular faith tradition, that's always a plus.