selling clothes

Clothing is a very saturated market on Ebay. The only thing harder than selling used clothing are used shoes imo. So many fit issues, even with measurements. I always read the Ebay clothing board for updates to my BBL and I NEVER leave without at least 3 new names.
I guess some brands do very well- hopefully you have what the buyers are looking for!

I have a bunch of stuff from Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie that I list on ebay. I find that it's a lot more lucrative than selling to buffalo exchange. I usually make around $11-40 on an item from UO or Anthro, if I were to sell it to Buffalo Exchange for cash they'd give me like $4-8 a piece. WORTH IT, in my opinion.

thank you. i may instate a return policy with something like $5 non-refundable fee on returns. of course i'll list very specific measurements and lots of pictures.

It depends on what brands you are selling. Young adult higher-end brands sell on Ebay. Think Anthropologie, high-end denim, Vince, Theory, Trina Turk and such. Designer stuff if it's not too old also sells. Always check out prices if possible to see if it sells and for how much.

Middle- to low-end brands do not sell too well. As poopsie has mentioned, the market is seriously oversaturated.

p-WA