selling a brand new chanel question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink2356

Aug 29, 2010
What do you think i could get for this bag i wanted to sell it to yoogi's closet? I bought the bag brand new never used it and still has the tags attached. Thank you:smile:

Hello!

I'm having problems deciding what to do and I need your help. After so much thought I decided to depart from one of my Chanel's bag. I bought about a year ago and never used it. I was planning to save it for my daughter but that by the time it would have to wait 6 more years so it really didn't make sense to hold on to it.

I submitted requests to Yoogi's and Fashionphile to see what I was going to get. I have sold many of my purses to Yoogi's. There prices are low but they are excellent to work with. I heard lots of complaints for Fashionphile so I have stayed away from them and a couple of hundred of dollars are not worth it. This time is different! We all know that price increase is coming. Besides that, the color of the bag is hard to find. Fashionphile is offering $600-$750 more than Yoogi's!!!

I'm torn apart between a great customer service with a low offer or a crappy customer service and a more $.

What would you do?

TIA!

I am in a similar position! I have a xxxxxxxxxxxxx newly acquired in Sept 2012 that I want to sell, but I am petrified of eBay & getting scammed. Does anyone have advice on how to sell on eBay!? TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
i.am.mimi said:
I am in a similar position! I have a x newly acquired in Sept 2012 that I want to sell, but I am petrified of eBay & getting scammed. Does anyone have advice on how to sell on eBay!? TIA

Hi!
I don't do any of those eBay kind of sites because I really don't have the time to babysit a deal. That's why I always opt for less when I'm offered a cash out option with a consignment shop. I heard about Poshmark and it seems that is easier and their commission is 20% from the sale. There is ton of info if you google it.

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
bellapurse said:
Hi!
I don't do any of those eBay kind of sites because I really don't have the time to babysit a deal. That's why I always opt for less when I'm offered a cash out option with a consignment shop. I heard about Poshmark and it seems that is easier and their commission is 20% from the sale. There is ton of info if you google it.

HTH

Thanks! Yup, I'll look into it!

Ladies, please review our rules before posting again. Using our forum or PM system to arrange a sell or to buy is strictly prohibited and will get you banned.
There's hundreds of threads about selling high end bags/items, please always search.
No need to specifically note what you wish to sell as this is considered advertising.

Those posts that broke our rules were removed, you won't be warned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.