Seller pulls out, but I haven't paid yet - Can I hold them to it?

So the story ends with happiness! The seller doesn't seem to have been lying - she emailed me back a few days later saying she'd see how it went at the leather people after she gets back from holiday. I might still end up buying from her if my friend finds the condition acceptable, because she's on the hunt for the same bag.

But the best part is I managed to score an even better deal for the same bag with a super helpful and responsive seller. And guess what! It turns out the seller is a TPF member's bf, and that member happened to have read this thread here!!! So not only have I got the bag, I have "met" some wonderful and helpful people! Thank you very much M and D =) The world works in mysterious ways...

So the story ends with happiness! The seller doesn't seem to have been lying - she emailed me back a few days later saying she'd see how it went at the leather people after she gets back from holiday. I might still end up buying from her if my friend finds the condition acceptable, because she's on the hunt for the same bag.

But the best part is I managed to score an even better deal for the same bag with a super helpful and responsive seller. And guess what! It turns out the seller is a TPF member's bf, and that member happened to have read this thread here!!! So not only have I got the bag, I have "met" some wonderful and helpful people! Thank you very much M and D =) The world works in mysterious ways...
Just wanted to say proceed with caution. Anyone can say they are a member of tPF (plenty of scammers have) or simply sign up and become a member. Would hate to see you get taken.

Just wanted to say proceed with caution. Anyone can say they are a member of tPF (plenty of scammers have) or simply sign up and become a member. Would hate to see you get taken.

Agreed. And no offense to the seller,VIK pls have the bag authenticated on the Chanel forum.

Dun worry =) I authenticated before I got it. And the seller's gf who has posted loads on this forum actually replied my pm, so I guess it must be alright! We shall see when I get it in 3 days...fingers crossed!!!!