Seller hasn't posted tracking information for over 10 days

Ugh, so I was going to let this go with no feedback but the seller messaged me again today asking if I liked the bag and if I would be interested in any other bags she would be listing soon.

The bag was as described for the most part and authentic so I did not want to make a big deal out of the shipping delay. However, I did notice that the priority mail label on the package was dated December 16th even though the seller said she shipped the item on December 12th. I know there were a lot of delays during the holidays, but even if the package was dropped off on the 12th and sat at the post office until the 16th, the label should still say December 12th, right? Whenever I send something priority mail, the label is printed out and put on the day I pay and leave the package at the post office.

Unless I am missing something, it seemed like the seller lied about shipping the package on the 12th (and that it would arrive by the 16th). I do not really want to confront her about it, but she seems very oblivious to why this transaction was frustrating on my end. She keeps focusing on the delay, when I kept telling her it was the lack of communication that was troublesome.

This has definitely not been a positive experience for you and I'm surprised the seller is pestering you for feedback. She should consider herself fortunate to get no feedback from you.

IMO, negs are for really bad transactions - fakes, dreadful SNADS, bullying tactics etc.

So I would not leave a neg for this. Maybe a neutral but probably nothing.