SellBest.net beware!!

Thanks for the feedback.

What about the other wholesalers/dropshippers who state the following authenticity guarantee? I'd like to hear the thoughts of people in this forum regarding this:

We purchase our merchandise directly from authorized dealers and resellers who liquidate past-season, closeout, and overstock goods, ensuring the authenticity of the merchandise we sell.

All of our items originate from a registered factory, retailer, or wholesaler with invoices of authenticity from the respective manufacturer. All of our items come with original packaging and authenticity tags from the manufacturers. We are sure that every item we sell is authentic . Many of our customers ask us how we are able to provide such coveted brand name handbags and accessories at extremely low prices. Well since we are an internet based company, we have very low overhead unlike "a real world" store. Most of the merchandise we sell is not from the respective designers' current season collection. This reason, coupled with the fact that we enjoy low overhead costs as an online retailer, enables us to offer such substantial discounts on the merchandise we sell.

Others state they can provide the paperworks to prove they come from legitimate source.

Most of these wholesalers don't carry Louis Vuitton and Chanel bags as these brands don't do wholesale selling.

As others have stated, this is the internet and people can say & guarantee whatever they want. Why do you think there are so many scams out there these days? It's very simple to hide behind your monitor and promise potential buyers the moon and the stars....

And to be very frank with you, the text you quoted is pretty much the universal BS guarantee on every Chinese knock-off site on the web.

I requested proof of Authenticity from them today to see what kind of response I get. Did you try calling them up and asking about it? A lot of times you can tell a lot about a company just by speaking with an actual live person. Anyways Ill post any response I get. I dont have much faith inthem but we will see!!!!!

Can you explain what this means, make them your dropshipper? It's not a term I am familiar with and context is making it confusing to me.

When you purchase an item from someone who does not have it in stock, and the company orders it directly from the manufacturer and has it sent to you, that's drop shipping. Like if I order a movie from someone on ebay, and they in turn order the movie directly from bestbuy.com to have it sent to me, that's drop shopping.

If you want to buy authentic products..buy from brand direct outlets.. Dont expect too much lower price which is not possible for luxury brands...

how can we expect an authentic PRADA wallet for $ 50 or 100 ?????????

Have any one think of that..we will just purchase it and then blabber..even if the quality is good for that price....with impossible expectation of authentic prada

Can you explain what this means, make them your dropshipper? It's not a term I am familiar with and context is making it confusing to me.
IT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE WORLD OF HERMES.

No one can get you HERMES bags below retail. People steal pictures of resellers who move only authentic bags and then represent it as their bags. Please ask the ladies who they have dealt with and are known for moving authentic Hermes pieces.

I thought the pictures was stolen from one of the authentic ebay sellers, so I called and talked to the lady breifly on the phone, and she claims to get her bags directly from Hermes production in Paris because the stores wont sell to her because she is not a VIP customer. Why would production sell to you if even the stores wont?? :roflmfao:

Conclusion: Pictures are stolen, those bags you see are not what wil ship out to you.

Even if you have a Hermes corporate discount account, IT EXCLUDES ALL LEATHER GOODS. AND, you have to buy 20 of the same item in one transaction for a small discount on it. (20 scarves, 20 neckties, etc). And for that they do a rigorous check, they ask for you TaxID, you DNB number, DNB score and DNB report as well as trade references and several other documentation, so it is a very hard thing to get.

Oh my....had to check out this site.
Did you see the (what does the site call it BARGINS) Hermes...starting at $45,000 and the highest at $90,000...Really where do I put in my credit card information~~:roflmfao:
Plus they have that one testimonal....so it must be true!

I dropshiped sellbest handbags and I placed them online with a website and the website took them all down because he checked into sellbest handbags and told me they were not authentic. She buys them wholesale.

Can anyone tell me were to get real Authentic resellers designer handbags to dropship?

Guys,

Sellbest belong to the same owners as Arealine.com, which is another scam. Please see my background information on its owners on this site in a section where I was discussing arealine.com. The sites belong to Kuskin brothers. You can also click on messages posted by me to find their background information and their history.

Last edited:
Where do you know them so well? Is he / was he a friend of yours?

Guys,

Sellbest belong to the same owners as Arealine.com, which is another scam. Please see my background information on its owners on this site in a section where I was discussing arealine.com. The sites belong to Kuskin brothers. You can also click on messages posted by me to find their background information and their history.