Sell New Delightful for New Graceful?

smile4me6

Jan 2, 2012
Hi ladies and gents!! By chance I got a gorgeous Azur Delightful from the boutique about a month ago bc I was in love with my Ebene one. The only thing is I wanted the beige interior. This one has the ballerine interior. I just got a call from the boutique saying the Azur Graceful that I wanted is in and has the beige interior. I have heard about some corner issues with the Graceful so I’m not sure what I should do. Would you sell your brand new Delightful and get the Graceful just because of the difference in the interior color? I’m really not a pink person.

HECK no, I wouldn't. To me, you buy a bag, and then you consider the lining as secondary. I happen to love the RB (have the Delightful MM with it). If you don't love the RB, you could add an organizer in beige fabric so it's mostly what you'd see.

The Delightful is known to be a good bag in terms of wear, the Graceful has mixed reviews so far. This may be something to consider.

HECK no, I wouldn't. To me, you buy a bag, and then you consider the lining as secondary. I happen to love the RB (have the Delightful MM with it). If you don't love the RB, you could add an organizer in beige fabric so it's mostly what you'd see.

The Delightful is known to be a good bag in terms of wear, the Graceful has mixed reviews so far. This may be something to consider.

Lol @ Heck no!!! I absolutely love the Delightful and am glad that you said the lining is secondary!!

Well, the decision has been made! I def like the Delightful better!! Thanks!

Seems like you made a decision; the Graceful and Delightful are similar but not completely alike, so I'd just keep the one you like better. The former is definitely more structured, which I prefer, and has less of a drop than the latter.

As for the corners wearing, I have the Graceful MM in DE, and never had a problem. Mono seems to be the one print that just doens't work for some reason. Before looking at interior color, make sure the main features of the bag actually works for you. Enjoy!

Seems like you made a decision; the Graceful and Delightful are similar but not completely alike, so I'd just keep the one you like better. The former is definitely more structured, which I prefer, and has less of a drop than the latter.

As for the corners wearing, I have the Graceful MM in DE, and never had a problem. Mono seems to be the one print that just doens't work for some reason. Before looking at interior color, make sure the main features of the bag actually works for you. Enjoy!

Totally agree! For me the Graceful works better as it’s a little more structured. Stick with what works for you!

I'm having the same question. I've been thinking of selling my Delightful MM (purchased Nov. 17) and thinking of a Graceful PM. I'm finding the MM is just too big and doesn't fit my daily life style. Any suggestions on which website would be the best for selling?

I'm having the same question. I've been thinking of selling my Delightful MM (purchased Nov. 17) and thinking of a Graceful PM. I'm finding the MM is just too big and doesn't fit my daily life style. Any suggestions on which website would be the best for selling?

If you're planning on selling it yourself, maybe eBay...there are other websites too like Bonanza, but they just don't get as much traffic. Do research on the whole process before starting though, as it can turn into a real headache/nightmare with some unscrupulous buyers.

If you're planning on selling it yourself, maybe eBay...there are other websites too like Bonanza, but they just don't get as much traffic. Do research on the whole process before starting though, as it can turn into a real headache/nightmare with some unscrupulous buyers.
Thanks for the information, I wasn't sure which one would be the best :smile: