Sell medium classic flap for lady d joy micro

Sell medium classic flap for lady d joy micro

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 79 97.5%

• Total voters
If have multiple medium double flap and not concerned about resale value, then swap to another bag not necessarily a bad idea, this Dior bag (or some other bags) probably more suited for everyday use than a medium double flap

Reactions: GLX0
I like the Djoy design. I’m thinking of getting one, too. But I wouldn’t sell a classic to finance one.

And I’m not sure that I would get a micro djoy. (Unless I was looking at an exotic). The small/medium seems more practical. The micro is an slg.

But love is love. Utuber, je suis lou, bought a silvery crystal micro djoy that is absolutely beautiful. It’s not a practical or logical purchase, but I think she knew that so it’s ok. And, honestly, I would have been very tempted by that same bag, too.

Reactions: GLX0
Thank you for everyone's response! The main reason I feel I want to sell the bag is because I'm so minimal these day I carry very little (card holder, lipstick, phone) and I feel the d joy would be perfect for that, I find the medium classic flap a bit big for my needs and sits awkward as a cross body.

My classic flaps in green too which I'm finding difficult to style and I'm not using it much because of this reason. If I got the d joy it would be in black so I wouldn't have to worry about it as much, but the classic flaps such a pretty bag and is so expensive now! Ahhh 🤣

Reactions: Ruby5
Ah, now your question makes more sense.

Don’t sell yet. Save up for the micro. It’s only $3400 vs $10800 for the classic.

And try wearing the green bag with neutral outfits. Maybe buy a green cocktail ring? Etc?

I don’t have a green bag but I have lots of emerald jewelry. It looks amazing against neutrals & pinky peach, black, even some soft blues, purple.

Green is the color of leaves/vegetation. So picture your shade of green as a leaf & that will help you think what color flowers will match it.

Good luck, dear!

Thank you for the added context, like @Ruby5 said, it makes more sense now.

At the end of the day, if it does not bring you joy and sits there unused, then maybe it should be sold.
I know when to resell a bag when it sits there unused + I get more and more upset I see it there until I can't stand it anymore and want to get rid of it.
But it's a big decision to make and I would think about it long and hard. The price difference is a lot and to rebuy a classic flap can be painful (for your heart and wallet lol).

I personally love green bags. While I only have 1, deep green with a blue undertone, I love wearing it with a lot of neutrals, especially beige, camel, white, and gray.

Reactions: Ruby5