Self tanners - can you recommend one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylized

Nov 4, 2006
I have given up the tanning beds - scared of skin cancer and premature aging. I want to find a great self tanner to give me some color for the coming warmer months. I want one that doesn't go orange and doesn't smell - the smell of some of the ones from the drugstore is insane!!! I've read good things about Sun Laboratories products - have any of you used them? Also, does anyone have tips on getting a great even application? THANKS!!!

I used Bare Escentual's this past summer and it worked great for me, it has a tiny bit of smell like tanning lotion but it's pretty light, you won't really smell it unless you put your nose on the skin. I also go to mystic tan whenever I'm not using the lotion. It only smells on that same day you go but after you shower that smell would go away. I find mystic tan is one of the easiest besies tanning beds.

I use Sally Hansen legs (med to tan complexion) over my entire body. It is waterproof (and you really do have to scrub it to get it off, although it will wash off with soap in the shower) and it makes my skin look flawless!

<< As a matter of fact, I have it on in my avatar (on the left)!! I'm naturally so pale that I'm almost translucent!

I use "Fakebake." It's awesome and lasts for several days! It goes on really dark... so don't be scared. I apply it before bed and let it dry. Then in the morning I shower and all the excess washes off but my body looks great! Plus, it doesn't smell bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.