Self Made ?

1. To whom do you attribute your success (or failure) in life?

2. Hmmm.. Myself and my husband because we took the initiative to start a business and stuck with it in the ups and waaaay downs. Now it's ALL GOOD. :0)

3. Failure to myself and success to my BF.

4. To myself. I take responsibility for everything, good or bad. Although my mom has had a helping hand in alot of good things.

5. to myself, i wouldn't blame anyone for my failure.
    and for success, to my parents & my bf. we took a big decision to not working in a company & build our own works about 4 yrs ago. it's still up & down but we're definetly happy

6. Myself, and possibly some luck/karma too. :yes:

7. I believe that their are no victims in this world. So therefore I attribute everything to myself when things go bad. Of course my husband is one of the best things that has happened in my life and much of the person I am today is because of his helping hand.

8. Exactly the same thing with me and my husband

9. Myself. I am responsible for my own decisions and the results that come from them. Nobody else...

10. For better or worse: me, myself and I.:angel:

11. I take full responsibility for my actions.. whether they are considered as failures or successes.. i believe that although others may influence me, the final decision is still mine to make..

12. Me, too!

13. I thank my parents for instilling a good work ethic, honesty and responsibility. But I am responsible for whatever god has given me and what I choose to do with my life. My actions are my own.

14. I take full responsibility for my failures.And to my success...I owe my parents so much!

15. Me myself and I.

But with a lot of financial help and love from my parents.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice