See by Chloe bag help requested

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

No, never found it. :shrugs:

By the time I had decided I wanted it, it had sold out (online) in the colours I was interested in. :yes:

I probably could have tracked it down instore, but I couldn't be bothered, quite frankly! :lol:

As I say, I did have that little issue with the SbyC branding, anyway, though; so that probably made me a bit less determined! :biggrin:

Me neither.. I am AWFUL :nuts:.. if it can't be bought online in a single click, forget it. And it does not seem to matter how badly I think I NEED it!

SOOOO.. let's see.... there are 2 of the SBC bags listed on Ebay. Shall I buy from the seller who "is unable to provide add'l photos at this time"... or the selelr who did not bother to respond at all! :bagslap:

it wasn't online i saw it, it was in store on clearance.

i also saw it on sale at macys in store. in red.

Alas... I am 6 hrs.. on a good day.. from any Macy's, Bloomies, Nordies.. you name it. Which better explains my online shopping habits... i.e. necessity.
I just bought a freakin GPS this week, which one would THINK could be done locally.. oh no... choices were Wally-World & Best Buy... they had NOTHING relevant in stock, so I ordered it. I buy NOTHING in person. It's a damn blessing to be able to buy groceries, I suppose.

^ You never know, maybe the seller who; "is unable to provide add'l photos at this time" will get around to it, soon?

She's probably hoping she'll be able to sell it without bothering, but if it doesn't sell... :biggrin: