Travel Sedona, AZ

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
DH and I just want to relax and recharge so we are spending a week in Sedona in December. Any suggestions for restaurants and things to do? I’d like to see the Grand Canyon and maybe spend a night out near Antelope Canyon/Page. We like to hike but nothing dangerous. We will hit a spa and the wineries.

DH and I just want to relax and recharge so we are spending a week in Sedona in December. Any suggestions for restaurants and things to do? I’d like to see the Grand Canyon and maybe spend a night out near Antelope Canyon/Page. We like to hike but nothing dangerous. We will hit a spa and the wineries.
We were there this summer.We stayed at the Enchantment resort and spa and it was wonderful.
They have 3 wonderful restaurants, a spa, shopping and hiking and biking facilities on site.

Sedona is so beautiful. I would just make sure to set enough time aside to stroll the downtown shops. There are so many specialty boutiques and eateries that you'll be sorry if you rush through. A week is a very long time to be there, it really is not that big and there is not that much to do. It is a long drive to the Grand Canyon from there. We stayed in Flagstaff instead since that was more central and then did just two nights in Sedona. Even if you are not religious the Chapel of the Holy Cross built into the rocks is very special and it is a nice drive up to see it and walk around the grounds.

I did 3 or 4 nights in Sedona during the week between Christmas and New Year's a few years back. My main tip is that I underestimated how cold it could be in the mornings and evenings and packed incorrectly. I was soooo cold.