SeCreT GobLiN Reveal Thread!!

Yay! A reveal so quickly!

My thoughts as I saw the reveal: That's such a cute ghost bag, I saw that black light polish too in Sephora and it looked neat. Yummy treats and great idea to put them in jack-o-lantern wine glasses! Awesome MJ color - I would totally wear that. I started singing the Luftballons song too when I saw the name. I recently started using purity and hope in a jar - they're terrific for me. I hadn't seen those Sephora bottles either - great colors. I love the NARS color too, that's a really nice color. And OMG - the card - we got to pug-sit this past weekend and loved it.

Excellent gift, Lv-nowwhat! I love the variety of colors and you packaged everything so cute. Way to start out with a bang. :woot:

OMG look at this!!! I thought I was the first, haha. I went to my mailbox to mail a birthday card today and BAM. Giant box. I will be back soon to reveal.

Vuittonslover fabulous reveal!!! I'm in love with the NARS and also the pumpkin Halloween goblets are precious. You will have to have a glass of blood-red wine in it and enjoy your new polishes!! :biggrin:

OMG look at this!!! I thought I was the first, haha. I went to my mailbox to mail a birthday card today and BAM. Giant box. I will be back soon to reveal.

Vuittonslover fabulous reveal!!! I'm in love with the NARS and also the pumpkin Halloween goblets are precious. You will have to have a glass of blood-red wine in it and enjoy your new polishes!! :biggrin:

Hooray! Excited for your reveal!