Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Love this bag! I've never seen it in person, but depending on your outfit, it can work in any situation IMO.

I have a mesh defender cover I use as a bag most if the time, and I LOVE the look, weight, and function. It's very flexible too. I think the bag you're thinking about has a similar vibe, but I feel like anything plastic will be a little stiff. It's really cool though, and I considered getting it, but I think it's too similar to what I have.

Here's one way I used mine. I also used it by itself, but I can't find the pics right now. I'll find and post later if you'd like.View attachment 5995696
This looks cool! Does yours have a strap that you tucked inside the bag?

• Thanks
Reactions: Sunshine mama
Well, I found another Hermes scarf. It was sitting on top of the container of scarves. The salesperson said just take, we have too many scarves. I purchased other items, but the scarf was small, and she said just take it. At first, I couldn't find a name, but after looking it up, I found it. Now, the only problem is that there is a small hole. Other than that, it's a sweet little scarf.

Attachments

• 20240521_160030.jpg
    20240521_160030.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 36
Well, I found another Hermes scarf. It was sitting on top of the container of scarves. The salesperson said just take, we have too many scarves. I purchased other items, but the scarf was small, and she said just take it. At first, I couldn't find a name, but after looking it up, I found it. Now, the only problem is that there is a small hole. Other than that, it's a sweet little scarf.
Amazing!

Wow! You can't beat the price!

Reactions: Raven3766