Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Right, the investments.. It's true though. If I hadn't sold several of mine pre-loved ones, they would be worth almost double by now (within 7-8 years). I recently got an investment too. She is still being conditioned, but when she is done, I will share.
Yeah, the 2 I bought are easily worth twice what I paid for them now; although I am not sure what it would take to get me to sell them...

Yes! he's kind of camouflaged in the picture, in front of the tea pot.He's my favorite piece. I'm still pinching myself that I found so much of it. Also, had the super hard to find butter dish and tray, but the top has a really crappy repair. You can't even find that thing anywhere.
View attachment 5008935
I thought I saw it, I wasn't sure. My fav piece as well, you made out like a bandit!

Reactions: Selenet
Raven Thank you!! I was finishing up and saw some bags in a shopping cart I was actually bummed that I didn’t find any bags this trip, then wow there’s a fendi!
You lucky ducky! You can barely find anything here anymore. People are crowding in and using cellphones. Last good thing I found was a Prada. Of course, I don't go out much. I've recently had emergency surgery (Gallbladder, really?) and now I'm plagued by hives. I'm starting to wonder if I am stuck in 2020. Lol

You lucky ducky! You can barely find anything here anymore. People are crowding in and using cellphones. Last good thing I found was a Prada. Of course, I don't go out much. I've recently had emergency surgery (Gallbladder, really?) and now I'm plagued by hives. I'm starting to wonder if I am stuck in 2020. Lol
Oh no!! That just stinks. I’m sorry about the surgery and the hives! I really hope you feel better ASAP!!

Last edited:
You take care of yourself....and get better fast.

Reactions: Raven3766