Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Yesterday at the flea market the vendor there are these brown boxes...boxes that come from the manufacturer a couple of them are opened and on the side of the boxes read, "toothbrush holder." One box the same size as the other 15 has the words, "Aobosi juicer." It is sealed. The employee who works for her "grandfather" says that she is going to open it up...my heart drops i know when she finds out this is a juicer she going to call the vendor...the stuff that is outside is normally a few dollars. They were selling used Nike shoes for $75-125 inside yesterday, the same vendor. She opens the box and pulls out a brand new Aobosi juicer. She said $5. That was the quickest $5 i spent. The brown box says it is 667 of 2000. It has a brush, warranty card. So happy.

71JEz3mP9gL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Yesterday at the flea market the vendor there are these brown boxes...boxes that come from the manufacturer a couple of them are opened and on the side of the boxes read, "toothbrush holder." One box the same size as the other 15 has the words, "Aobosi juicer." It is sealed. The employee who works for her "grandfather" says that she is going to open it up...my heart drops i know when she finds out this is a juicer she going to call the vendor...the stuff that is outside is normally a few dollars. They were selling used Nike shoes for $75-125 inside yesterday, the same vendor. She opens the box and pulls out a brand new Aobosi juicer. She said $5. That was the quickest $5 i spent. The brown box says it is 667 of 2000. It has a brush, warranty card. So happy.

View attachment 4840378
I love it when they have no idea of what they are selling!

View attachment 4840378

Crikey! That's not a juicer, it's a work of art! I'd be out buying oranges by the crate just to have an excuse to use it.