Second thoughts

Chobits1213

Aug 5, 2016
Recently purchases the neo now on poudre and well as much as I love it the pink leather (no stitches ) had me concerned about the color transfer I'm wondering if I should exchange for noir probably waitlist or get a different bag in the same price range ??? I'm so torn .My current handbag collection consists
Speedy 30 damier ebene
Speedy 35 mono
Neverfull gm ebene
Neverfull mm mono
Eva clutch ebene and a delightful mm azur please help ladies!!

Reactions: beecharmerfrmth
If you have used it - sell it.

How have you managed with the Speedy 35 Mono? I'd imagine the care is similar in regards to colour transfer/not wanting to stain lighter leather. I think the pink is beautiful and bought one myself. No issues this far.

I have the Neonoe in Nior. I bought mine with black trim because I think it's more versatile and will go with everything. Also the inside is black and I don't have to worry about dirt and stains which I would worry about with the pink. As far as the bag itself, it is amazing and very comfortable fun bag to wear. I have the strap with no stitching on it.

I've also wondered about color transfer, I have the red neonoe .. I was wondering if the red lining would color transfer onto my slg's such as the azure printed items. Any thoughts on that? Also if anyone has the noir, would these 2 colors transfer into lighter items isnide the bag!??

Reactions: Luvnlife
I've also wondered about color transfer, I have the red neonoe .. I was wondering if the red lining would color transfer onto my slg's such as the azure printed items. Any thoughts on that? Also if anyone has the noir, would these 2 colors transfer into lighter items isnide the bag!??
I think it might be the same as damier ebene print with the red interior it transfers onto light canvas.

If you have a history of success with vachetta and light canvases (i.e. DA) then you most likely have nothing to worry about, but if it's making you feel uncomfortable and is taking away from the joy of using your bag then maybe it is worth switching over to the noir.

Reactions: carrie_monroe
If you have a history of success with vachetta and light canvases (i.e. DA) then you most likely have nothing to worry about, but if it's making you feel uncomfortable and is taking away from the joy of using your bag then maybe it is worth switching over to the noir.
Yes it's been sitting in its cover since I bought it.

I have the Neonoe in Nior. I bought mine with black trim because I think it's more versatile and will go with everything. Also the inside is black and I don't have to worry about dirt and stains which I would worry about with the pink. As far as the bag itself, it is amazing and very comfortable fun bag to wear. I have the strap with no stitching on it.
Where do you keep your phone when using the neonoe?

I'd never think that treated leather would be harder to take care of than vachetta. However, if it bothers you this much, there is no reason to stress about it. I agree with what others have said that you should just exchange it for black as you'd get a lot more use out of that bag then! :smile: