Second thoughs and Regrets

Know what ladies I'm gonna go ahead and get the bag, and forget about having regrets. Because I definitely know for sure that I will fall in love w/ it in due time. And who know maybe after this one I may end up getting another one.

Last edited:
If you have the money for the bag and really want it then you should buy it. It is normal to have second thoughts before purchasing any expensive item. I always do, then I end up having regret after buying it. That regret only lasts until I start carrying it. Once you start using your bag you will be happy you made the purchase.

think of it as half the price - because you CAN always sell it again after a few years, and for a very decent price at that. Most used bags are worth jack, but LVs do sell well used. In that sense, look at half the price as something youre keeping for later, should you change your mind down the line.....

I am glad you are getting the bag. Sometimes it is hard to spend that much oursleves. Especially if you are a parent and I am assuming those are your 2 cute kiddos in the avatar. We always put them first. After the first bag it gets a little easier to spend.

Well, I definitely understand how you feel. Spending $700 on my first Speedy literally made me feel nervous. Now I can barely find a bag under $1500 that I like. It's funny how it happens like that with LV.

The good news is that the Speedy is not going ANYWHERE, so if you need more time, take it, until you feel comfortable :smile:

I also hesitated at first. Just tell yourself that you are worth it!!! I'm sure that you work hard everyday whether outside the home or inside. You've already said that you plan to have it forever. That's the great thing about LV. I think that you should get your bag since you've already stated that money isn't an issue. Happy Shopping!!!! :biggrin:

Well, I definitely understand how you feel. Spending $700 on my first Speedy literally made me feel nervous. Now I can barely find a bag under $1500 that I like. It's funny how it happens like that with LV.

The good news is that the Speedy is not going ANYWHERE, so if you need more time, take it, until you feel comfortable :smile:

I was nervous spending $300 on my first Coach, and now I want an LV Speedy 25 and I feel even more nervous.

But I got over the feeling about the Coach so I think it would pass on the Speedy as well.

I was scared of being mugged for my Coach! But no one even seemed to notice it, and I see people walking around with LV all the time and most people don't seem to notice or recognise it.

Ha, I'm going through this too. I also want the Damier Ebene Speedy 35 and I even had it in my cart on the website, had everything entered and only needed to click the button to confirm... and I chickened out. I ordered a purse organizer and got it in a color that would match the lining of the bag if I get it but I still haven't taken the plunge. It would be my first LV. First designer bag, actually.