Second hand prices

I have a really great chanel bag that I am considering selling to a friend. The harest question to me is always 'how much'. I've had it listed before, but didn't get any response from it. Not sure if this is the right place for this, or even if this kind of question is appropriate. Please let me know.

What would you all think was a fair price? I really need the money but the bag is perfect. Yet I never carry it for fear of hurting it! I don't know how much a Chanel bag is even worth. I know the pictures given can't determine authenticity-and I'm not asking for that-or attempting to sell it here or anywhere online. Just wondering how much...
photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs495.ash1/27032_353454350193_572585193_4062349_947819_n.jpg

I think you would get more answers in the Chanel forum. Also the mods do not like it too much when these kinds of questions are asked. It could look like solicitation. I don't see it that way because you said you were going to sell it to a friend, but just want to give you a heads up.

^ ditto... check completed auctions in the left menu while searching and it will bring up sold auctions and you can see what similar bags sold for. Since she's a friend, you may want to give her a discount based off that.