second hand bag shops in Singapore

I will only buy from people I know... Maybe I am very much a clean freak... I don't carry my bags into the toilet and you'll never find my bags on the floor! I usually ask for an extra chair in restaurants.

Older stuff will only be higher if for some obscure reason, everyone is frantically looking for it...

LV bags appreciate. Only if you are buying new from a boutique, not when you are selling a used bag.
You sound like me. I think putting bags on the floor is ... unfathomable. And I always, always ask for an extra chair at a restaurant.

I do carry my bags into public bathrooms, as they usually have a place for us to set our bags behind the toilet or on a hook behind the door.

You sound like me. I think putting bags on the floor is ... unfathomable. And I always, always ask for an extra chair at a restaurant.

I do carry my bags into public bathrooms, as they usually have a place for us to set our bags behind the toilet or on a hook behind the door.

You may want to reconsider as the bathroom is full of bacteria!!!!! Oops.. sorry... must be my microbiology training here..:hysteric:

Speaking of The Attic Place, I think I remember seeing a really small blue city. In calf leather. That was probably a fake.

You know the thing about second-hand stores, its really unwise to buy and sell there (my own opinion) cos they usually take in at a very low price and when they sell you, its steep. I know cos I have dealt with them and I always feel foolish afterwards... sigh... :cursing:

it seems like the second hand stores aren't trust worthy, it is best to get the bags verified right away. most of those places mentioned are in the city so it is not difficult to get to the boutiques to check on its authenticity.

Go to Cecilia at Branded/Designer Exchange at Far East Square (near China Square). She's excellent and her stuff are all authentic. Plus she's a very good person to work with. Good luck!

There's also one shop at the following address [Tanglin Shopping Centre #01-45 or Dhoby Ghaut MRT #B1-14]...not too sure of the name tho. The Tanglin shop has mostly LV and Hermes, mostly on consignment.Good reseller.

It's called Cavallino, I came across it accidentally last week when I was bringing my boy to Kidz Pediatrics. They had mainly LV, a few pieces of Prada, Hermes, Chanel. Prices quite high though. The lady in the shop spends her time cleaning the bags.

Wish I had thought to check this forum out for 2nd hand purse shops in S'pore, to think that I've hung out in Lucky Plaza, Bugis etc and not know that there are vintage purse shops there! Now too late, I'm back in Italy :sad:

Thanks for sharing....there are not many authentic consignment shops in singapore. Just be careful when u go to those shops, make sure you are able to tell the difference between fakes vs authentic.

Personally i don't really see much nice or even newer chanel bags in those shops. The brands are commonly seen on LVs, Gucci & pradas. The shop owners said singaporean are not widely seen in carryin chanel bags and they rely on the demand.