Second BBag - please cast your vote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag for my second Bbag?

1. Electric Blue City

2. Vermillon (coral red) City

3. Neither, please suggest something else

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Trying to decide on my second BBag. I have a Vert Foret (pine) Day which I adore, but now I need a spring/summer color. I need a bag that I can carry everyday, to work and casually. I wear mostly neutral colored clothes.

Should I get a Electric Blue City or a '08 Vermillon (coral red) City? Or neither? Suggest something else :flowers:

2. the red is surprising versatile! go for the new coral :smile:

3. I love EB...I think it's truly my favorite bbag color ever.

4. I'd go for coral

5. EB is just spectacular! It goes with so many things IMO. Good luck and let us know what you decide!

6. I love the electric blue - haven't seen a Coral City IRL though. I think personally EB is more versatile.

7. I am totally inlove with the coral!!! My vote goes to coral;)

Kat

8. i'm in love with the EB... i keep coming back to pix of EB GH city bags and thinking "that would make a perfect first BBag for me"... so i'd vote blueeeeee. :girlsigh:

9. EB! I have yet to see one with bad leather. Plus it's a really beautiful color, moreso IRL, I think.

10. I voted for Vermillon. I love reds to begin with and after seeing gorgeous pictures of Coral, I'd get it myself if I had the funds. Good luck!

11. I vote for Vermillion. There are a lot of pretty blues, but I doubt if there will be another Coral. :love:

12. EB gets my vote

13. i'd definitely choose EB. the color is simply TDF!

14. I voted for the EB because the Coral has a little too much orange in it for me. It may just your color red though. Let us know what you decide!!

15. I vote coral too, if you feel you can carry that colour. It really depends on whether you're more a blue person or a red person.

I wear lots of neutrals and have a rouille city -- it adds a nice pop to everything (although the bag is not as orange as it looks here). EB would do the same if you prefer blues or suits blue shades better.

[​IMG]