Seattle TPFers Meet in Spring

We had pouring rain this week and it finally dried up in time for our members meet. It is great to meet people that share the same H passion. We had a great time at lunch and visiting the H store. No one left empty handed !! Thanks ladies for making my afternoon !!

photo265_zps09c8108d.jpg

An obligatory shot of our bags: (L to R) Turquoise Lindy, 35cm Chocolate Kelly, TPM Rouge Duchesse GP and Blue Colvert PM Evelyne

241efdb0-2971-4682-87d2-68daa41bc87a_zps7a85254b.jpg

That would be great! Were they accommodating at H? It always seems so busy on Saturdays :smile:
B's Potager is glorious!

Hi Maedi- We were lucky that the store was not extra busy and we got the attention that we deserved. They even have a good bag for us with some samples and scarf tying cards. It was a fun event and I hope you make it up here next time.

Hi Maedi- We were lucky that the store was not extra busy and we got the attention that we deserved. They even have a good bag for us with some samples and scarf tying cards. It was a fun event and I hope you make it up here next time.

Fun! Sometimes, I feel rushed when I am shopping there. Still, I really like my SA for her expertise and advice. Lovely that they had goodie bags for you and I am glad you got the attention you deserved. :smile: