season tag?

smiles1003

O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
I just got a single at saks today...I was excited it was black and ive always had my eye on them. It was on sale....and it seemed like every thing was ok. Leather, hardware, info, tags, etc. All were ok. I got it home and realized there was a made in italy tag, but no season tag like some of my other mjs.

I think I remember reading somewhere that they stopped putting them in....can anyone confirm?

Anyone? I put a call into the closest botique about the tag the manager is going to call me back. The girl was pretty quick to assume it was fine because it was saks. But the girl started saing something about how they don't authenticate items but they would disclose any information they could.

Did you check the lining of the back wall interior zip pocket? There's also a stickied authentication thread if you wanted to post photos there (sorry, can't link from the app)

I have MJs without season tags but they're not super common.

Thanks for the reply Faith_ann. I looked again after reading your reply and I guess in my panic yesterday I overlooked it. Its from RE 11. Phew... I feelbetter, everything else about the bag was perfect. I just got nervous after reading some of the horror stories around here, you never know.