Searching for these gucci...

This thread is for everyone searching for any particular Gucci item

It could be a variation of a certain bag, a pair of shoes in a certain size, a vintage piece once seen never forgotten, a replacement scarf, or a bottle of discontinued perfume.

If anyone has seen the item in a store, outlet, on an auction site, at a concession etc just let the searcher know.

Whatever the searcher is looking for, it just needs to be Gucci.

For searchers:

Please give as much clear information as you can

Picture (if poss, must be of an authentic example)
Code (if poss)
Model
Year issued
(if known)
Size of model when there is more than one
Colour or colours desired or acceptable
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc

Try not to give whole stories about why you couldn't/can't find the item. It helps promote clarity if just sticking to the bare essentials

Let the thread know if you have found or no longer want the item

For helpers:

Quote the searcher
so they (hopefully) get notification someone has a possibly has tracked what they're looking for

Only ask questions if and where info has been left out and try not to chat about the item

Just a reminder of stuff you already know - there is no buying/selling on tPF, therefore please don't paste links to your own stuff.

No extra chatter in this thread please guys :flowers:

Last edited:
I’m looking for a Gucci black leather,
bag strap 2” with gold hardware.
If it had web included, nylon is preferred.

Would the outlet sell straps?

I’m curious why bag straps are not offered separately for sale…
I need options Gucci!

They are, but because extra straps are often sold with bags (I was given 3 with Med Blondie and also SO Black BTH) it's more a case of where do I keep extra straps without losing.

The special black leather/nylon (studded) is available but it's expensive. I use mine as a belt too. https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/w...tudded-gucci-shoulder-strap-p-721024AAA661000 It also came in web https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/w...ed-gucci-web-shoulder-strap-p-721024AAA661060

They don't look much on line and I was really sceptical whether I'd wear mine but they are absolutely works of art and I can use them on any Gucci

They are, but because extra straps are often sold with bags (I was given 3 with Med Blondie and also SO Black BTH) it's more a case of where do I keep extra straps without losing.

The special black leather/nylon (studded) is available but it's expensive. I use mine as a belt too. https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/w...tudded-gucci-shoulder-strap-p-721024AAA661000 It also came in web https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/w...ed-gucci-web-shoulder-strap-p-721024AAA661060

They don't look much on line and I was really sceptical whether I'd wear mine but they are absolutely works of art and I can use them on any Gucci
I have tried the links you sent but it takes me to the Gucci site. I can’t see your examples.

Hi there! Currently on the hunt for the Gucci Princetown Slippers in Brown for my husband!

6192372_master.jpg5c9e4ccc337778010d8bb072780e031f.jpg

Model: Men's Princetown Leather Slipper
Color: Not sure the exact color name, but the dark brown shown in the pictures
Department: Men's
Size: Men's size US 6.5 IT/EU 40
Condition: Brand New, Unworn Condition
Based: In the US

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there! Currently on the hunt for the Gucci Princetown Slippers in Brown for my husband!

View attachment 5785596View attachment 5785597

Model: Men's Princetown Leather Slipper
Color: Not sure the exact color name, but the dark brown shown in the pictures
Department: Men's
Size: Men's size US 6.5 IT/EU 40
Condition: Brand New, Unworn Condition
Based: In the US

Thank you!

Have you asked? These are in the High-end line (obviously made in exotics) so they are still being made. Contact Gucci, ask if they can find a pair for you, they may offer a MTO.

Yup, Made To Order :tup:

I'll keep my eyes open for you(r) (DH) too
Thanks for keeping your eyes open on this. It's no longer needed! We spoke to two different client advisors at our local boutique. One didn't know about made-to-order and another told us made-to-order is only for furniture. So we opted to buy them in white and have our local cobbler dye them brown instead.

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger
Looking for this bag in black. Fashionphile calls it the Grand Prix Calfskin Small Jackie Shoulder Bag. Please note, I'm looking for the version that has 3 accordion sections, as shown below. There is a mini version that is more like a single flat pouch that I'm not interested in. I think it was released in 2019. Thanks for any help in the hunt!

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.47.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.47.27 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.47.38 PM.png

Looking for this bag in black. Fashionphile calls it the Grand Prix Calfskin Small Jackie Shoulder Bag. Please note, I'm looking for the version that has 3 accordion sections, as shown below. There is a mini version that is more like a single flat pouch that I'm not interested in. I think it was released in 2019. Thanks for any help in the hunt!

View attachment 5894039
View attachment 5894040View attachment 5894041
Found it! And ended up getting both the black and beige. :yahoo:

• Love
Searching for this Gucci bag that is currently available only in pink & black, but I really would like to locate it in the grey which is a discontinued color. Thank you in advance for assistance any of you can provide in locating a new or like new one.

Attachments

• Gucci - search Purseforum.png
    Gucci - search Purseforum.png
    471.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Gucci purseforum search .png
    Gucci purseforum search .png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Searching for this Gucci bag that is currently available only in pink & black, but I really would like to locate it in the grey which is a discontinued color. Thank you in advance for assistance any of you can provide in locating a new or like new one.

The grey was last year I think. You could ask your SA for the bag with the code (728309 UM8HG 1275) or contact a Gucci outlet

Farfetch is showing from the same line (not the Mini Matelassé Tote). You could also try contacting through them as they must have a third party boutique that's still selling that line in the colour.

The grey was last year I think. You could ask your SA for the bag with the code (728309 UM8HG 1275) or contact a Gucci outlet

Farfetch is showing from the same line (not the Mini Matelassé Tote). You could also try contacting through them as they must have a third party boutique that's still selling that line in the colour.
I learned from the SA at my Gucci Boutique that the gray was no longer available. However, I didn't realize Gucci has outlet stores I will definitely try reaching out to them. Thank you for advising.

Has anyone seen these shoes recently? I missed out on them and cannot find the ones with the rainbow sequin logos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026_161811_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026_161811_Instagram.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20231023_113647_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023_113647_Instagram.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 4