Searching for these gucci...

This thread is for everyone searching for any particular Gucci item

It could be a variation of a certain bag, a pair of shoes in a certain size, a vintage piece once seen never forgotten, a replacement scarf, or a bottle of discontinued perfume.

If anyone has seen the item in a store, outlet, on an auction site, at a concession etc just let the searcher know.

Whatever the searcher is looking for, it just needs to be Gucci.

For searchers:

Please give as much clear information as you can

Picture (if poss, must be of an authentic example)
Code (if poss)
Model
Year issued
(if known)
Size of model when there is more than one
Colour or colours desired or acceptable
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc

Try not to give whole stories about why you couldn't/can't find the item. It helps promote clarity if just sticking to the bare essentials

Let the thread know if you have found or no longer want the item

For helpers:

Quote the searcher
so they (hopefully) get notification someone has a possibly has tracked what they're looking for

Only ask questions if and where info has been left out and try not to chat about the item

Just a reminder of stuff you already know - there is no buying/selling on tPF, therefore please don't paste links to your own stuff.

No extra chatter in this thread please guys :flowers:

Last edited:
I saw what looked like a Dionysus top handle in all black leather on the wall of a store in a YouTube shopping vlog. I called my local which is a SAKS and they couldn’t find. Has anyone seen an all leather like this?
553B92EA-6F4E-443B-B4B3-6CCE6BC1C2E2.jpeg
sorry I don’t have more info or if this is the wrong place to post!

ISO -- Gucci Horsebit 1955 mini bag in Bordeaux GG canvas
Code number -- 625615 F6B3G 9865
Year issued -- either late 2021 or early 2022
Colour -- Bordeaux GG canvas
Condition -- ideally new

They just pulled this color from the website about two days ago. I could accces it on Friday, but not yesterday. If you Google search this URL, you will see the photos: https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/...ucci-horsebit-1955-mini-bag-p-625615F6B3G9865

SA I talked to was unable to see if it was in other stores. He said that usually means they're pulling it from production / sending it to outlets.

I'm based in the US.

Screenshot_20220717-114056.png

Screenshot_20220717-114254.png

Reactions: Loriad
ISO -- Gucci Horsebit 1955 mini bag in Bordeaux GG canvas
Code number -- 625615 F6B3G 9865
Year issued -- either late 2021 or early 2022
Colour -- Bordeaux GG canvas
Condition -- ideally new

They just pulled this color from the website about two days ago. I could access it on Friday, but not yesterday. If you Google search this URL, you will see the photos: https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/...ucci-horsebit-1955-mini-bag-p-625615F6B3G9865

SA I talked to was unable to see if it was in other stores. He said that usually means they're pulling it from production / sending it to outlets.

I'm based in the US.

View attachment 5525537

View attachment 5525540

Update: I called Client Services. They said it was not available anywhere in the US, and only gave me three places it was located in: Santiago, Chile; Sao Paolo, Brazil; Panama City, Panama.

I know people on this site are from everywhere, so if there's anyone who has an SA contact there that'd be willing to ship internationally, please let DM me!

Hello everyone! Can anyone confirm the name of this tote? I found one but would like to look for more options but not sure of the name of the bag. TIA!

Code (if poss): 354397-204046
Model:
Year issued (if known):
Size of model when there is more than one:
Colour or colours desired or acceptable:
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved:
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc: US

Attachments

• 4AFCBD4A-E425-436D-8088-F96F5F6A21E6.png
    4AFCBD4A-E425-436D-8088-F96F5F6A21E6.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 197CC628-EF1A-4236-A4F8-614D6152C178.png
    197CC628-EF1A-4236-A4F8-614D6152C178.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
Hello everyone! Can anyone confirm the name of this tote? I found one but would like to look for more options but not sure of the name of the bag. TIA!

Code (if poss): 354397-204046
Model:
Year issued (if known):
Size of model when there is more than one:
Colour or colours desired or acceptable:
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved:
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc: US
Swing Tote (around 2014), there's quite a few promoted on Vestiaire