Searching bbags in London

JimLong

Dec 5, 2007
Just a quick hello from London. I left my fiance at home and travelled over to London to see my friends :wlae:

Just waiting for some peeps to get off work so we can grab a few drinks and oogle the ladies here ;) But I did stop by Harrods and Harvey Nichols today to seach out bbags. Nothing jumped out, but I decided that the first is really kinda cute. So I'm planning a black first as the next pressie. I did however pick one small Balenciaga item up here and will post it later when I get back.

Happy New Year all.

Hugs,

Jim

Hey Jim good to see you are in the sunny old UK!!! lol I must admit im not taken by the bbag stock in the UK so i tend to not even bother. It drives me mad ringing round for nothing! lol let us see what you got.....

Hi Jim - Hope you are having fun? A black First would make my heart sing as a gift. Fascinated wondering what the small gift you have bought this time is. You are clearly a star partner!

Cheers PinkChristie22, Jenova, Antubella, BadgerGril32 and e pinpin :smile::smile:

Pink/Badger/Jenova the weather was quite mild that day, and I had a couple of brilliant days catching up with my friends and having an all around great time! I really enjoy my trips back still. Even with the awful exchange rate I still had plenty of fun :okay:

e_pinpin/antubella, I was surprised how cute the first looked. I definitely think she will love it. Now I need to track down a nice "smoochie' black one, which I think should be fairly easy...

Cheers all,

Jim