search methods

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I know we have some excellent sleuths in this subforum. How you do you search for a unicorn? Go from site to site? use Google to cover all the sites? all of the above?

Sometimes I Google and see what comes up in the results, other times I just go site to site and try different descriptions. It's all just timing I think. If there's something specific, let us know because if any of us come across it we can let you know.

Sometimes I Google and see what comes up in the results, other times I just go site to site and try different descriptions. It's all just timing I think. If there's something specific, let us know because if any of us come across it we can let you know.
been looking for a kooba paige, like this but in khaki color...haven't seen one single one in that color and some of the prices seem unrealistic on the ones that are available
thanks antonia
1708299450459.png

been looking for a kooba paige, like this but in khaki color...haven't seen one single one in that color and some of the prices seem unrealistic on the ones that are available
thanks antonia
View attachment 5951788
The hard part about finding a specific Kooba, is most people don't know or remember the names....so you can screen shot this with your phone, then use Google Lens and it should find some for you. Good luck!!

The hard part about finding a specific Kooba, is most people don't know or remember the names....so you can screen shot this with your phone, then use Google Lens and it should find some for you. Good luck!!
good idea...I've never done that
I know with all the brands people use wrong style names so a lot of times I just search the designer
I've seen so many marc jacobs bags labelled as Blake when they are something else or Stella when they are a Sofia
Same with RM
But usually when you find a deal it's one of those sellers who doesn't really understand what they have