Alexander Wang Scratched rose gold studs on my Rocco!

Chloe*Starlet

Too Juicy For You...
May 9, 2006
Had my rose gold rocco a week now and close inspection of it today revealed scratches on the rose gold studs? I have been extremely careful with this bag and wondered if anyone else bad experienced this so soon?

Were you wearing rings, bracelets? You might have been careful with the environment and putting it down, but you might have skimmed the tops of the studs with your accessories.

No, I wasn't wearing any jewellery. The only hard surface it has been on is when I briefly had it on the floor in a coffee shop?

Having problems posting pics as it keeps saying the file is too big and I don't know how to make the pics smaller?!

To resize pictures I use Irfanview: http://www.irfanview.com/
Its free to download. I usually open my image in there, crop it and resize it. :]

Im sorry to hear about the scratches, I know that they might not be noticeable to others, but it really doesn't matter what they see because once YOU know its there its a nag in your head. :/ It might be the floor, did you put it down hard? Did it move on the floor sideways? Ive had the Rockie and Diego for a couple weeks now and Ive used them both once and I haven't seen any surface scratches on the studs. They sat in my lap however when I sat anywhere and when I needed to put it down it sat in my chair or the empty spot next to me.