SCP or Rodeo Drive H...better chances for Birkin?

forlorned...abandoned...neglected...we'll take them anyway we can right? LOL! Thanks everyone! Definitely leaning towards BH as it is closer to our hotel and my cousin's wedding venue. We'll let you know...disappointed or not! Thanks everyone! Cheers!

^^^ Hm, I'm not sure it's only when their VIPs abandon what they order... one of our members recently found that out! Seems like walk-ins can get what they want, too.

(Where is she, by the way?)

she tries to spend much time away from the computer recently, and more with her husband.

yes, I'm also her self-appointed spokesfag.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Glad to know she's OK.

Also, wishing petpringles luck on her quest!

mattking2000

Waahhh!! Nada! Nil! Zilch! Went to Beverly Hills Hermes...service was good but No REAl finds...etoupe/Crinolin Kelly 32cm, chocolate Kelly chevre 32 cm. None made Mrs. P's heart sing but a fucshia ostrich Bearn and a Passage du Moscow scarf in a bluish purplish color way...those were her souvenirs (just something to buy I guess)...plus we were treated fairly well. BH is a fairly large store. We found the service amicable...we'll bank on Wall Street and Maidon this weekend just to poke around and get in trouble (in a fun way!) while helping the economy! Hah!

After the whole nightmare one of our lovely members had to go through this summer, I wouldn't set foot in SCP if they gave me a free birkin. :tdown:

yeah _bella_...heard that it was pretty bad from tPF thread! Glad we did not make it there...whew LA traffic...I'll never get use to it! Made us almost late for our dinner date with friends at Beso on Hollywood and Ivar!

Mr PP, the fuschia ostrich bearn and Passage to Moscow scarf sound delightful! Not a bad way to remember your trip by!! Is this her first exotic skin item? You might have unleashed a dragon!! It was only a couple months that I went from my alligator agenda to a full alligator birkin!

Mr PP, the fuschia ostrich bearn and Passage to Moscow scarf sound delightful! Not a bad way to remember your trip by!! Is this her first exotic skin item? You might have unleashed a dragon!! It was only a couple months that I went from my alligator agenda to a full alligator birkin!

oregonfanlisa...yup it is and that's why she couldn't put it down! She starred at it through out the whole flight! LOL! Just something different!

Ooooh, PP, glad you found some fab things. I love fuchsia and Bearn is my favorite wallet. I'd probably walk around holding it and staring at it for days. The Moscou scarf is absolutely TDF, I think. I have the purple (and fuchsia and taupe) - guess it is time for me to slow it down?!? Check out the tiny orange bags and boxes under the Christmas tree outside of the Moscou boutique in the upper right quadrant!! Glad you enjoyed your trip to Calif. - next time come up to the Bay Area!!