SCP or Rodeo Drive H...better chances for Birkin?

Oct 24, 2007
Hello West Coast Folks...Mrs. P and I will be in LAX area this weekend (from the East Coast)...question: if only going to one...which has a better luck of viewing/obtaining/offered another Birkin for Mrs. P...just curious here...like she needs another one! Or should we just stay away all together? LOL!!!

Hello West Coast Folks...Mrs. P and I will be in LAX area this weekend (from the East Coast)...question: if only going to one...which has a better luck of viewing/obtaining/offered another Birkin for Mrs. P...just curious here...like she needs another one! Or should we just stay away all together? LOL!!!

I think you are doing better in NYC. I have yet to personally see anything but a 25cm Birkin on the shelf in BH and none in SCP. Rarely go to SCP so those shoppers down there need to speak up.

Hi PP - I'm a West Coast person, but SF Bay Area. However, I was down at SCP on business (well, I was in LA on business and I was in SCP for fun!). The H store was getting to move into temporary quarters while the store was being remodeled. You may want to check and see if they are still in the temporary quarters...if so, I suspect you'd have better luck at BH, though I can't specifically address the Birkin question. I did see some beautiful Bolides at SCP when I was there!! Enjoy your visit to the West Coast!!

Hi PP - I'm a West Coast person, but SF Bay Area. However, I was down at SCP on business (well, I was in LA on business and I was in SCP for fun!). The H store was getting to move into temporary quarters while the store was being remodeled. You may want to check and see if they are still in the temporary quarters...if so, I suspect you'd have better luck at BH, though I can't specifically address the Birkin question. I did see some beautiful Bolides at SCP when I was there!! Enjoy your visit to the West Coast!!

Thank you cutetoby and LuvBolide! Mrs. P was thinking BH so guess that's we're going then...just to peek! Thanks!

I think you are doing better in NYC. I have yet to personally see anything but a 25cm Birkin on the shelf in BH and none in SCP. Rarely go to SCP so those shoppers down there need to speak up.

gracekelly...I have to agree...NYC and specifically: :heart::heart:Walls Street for us still:heart::heart:...we were just curious in seeing if we can pick up a souvenir of sort! THank you very much for your input!:tup:

Mr. P - welcome to my neighborhood! I agree with the others BH is your best chance. I saw a croc there a couple months ago - i was too in awe to go too close. SCP is just depressing and tiny with too many SAs to follow you around a tiny tiny room with too few customers. BH will have lots more to choose from, even if the big B is not available. Have fun! it is going to be a nice weekend and not too hot (we have had bizarrely 90 degree weather for the last few days, even at the beach where we live)....

Mr. P you will have better luck with the Hermes on Redeo Drive. You will need to get there when it just opens and hopefully the sa there will have it on hand for the 1st person who asks for it..... my sa told me in ca there arent any waiting list so its just a 1st come 1st serve kinda deal. Good Luck! =D

Mr. P you will have better luck with the Hermes on Redeo Drive. You will need to get there when it just opens and hopefully the sa there will have it on hand for the 1st person who asks for it..... my sa told me in ca there arent any waiting list so its just a 1st come 1st serve kinda deal. Good Luck! =D

Thank you angelicskater...looks like BH is the way to go and early in the AM! Thanks! We'll let you know if we get into trouble! LOL!

PP...I will go out on a limb and say that, when available, Birkins are only "in the back" at SCP...reserved for regular customers...(or said Birkin on display is a 25 cm exotic or a larger exotic w/ diamonds)... Odds of an on-the-shelf sighting is better at BH...although still very random...

I got a 35cm birkin at BH during the weekdays in June.
I don't think there are chances to see a birkin on shelf in weekends....

in SCP...SA only call when their "VIP" abandon wut they order....

Anywayz~go to BH will get more chances
good luck!!:tup:

^^^ Hm, I'm not sure it's only when their VIPs abandon what they order... one of our members recently found that out! Seems like walk-ins can get what they want, too.

(Where is she, by the way?)