Scored some great deals at the Crossings outlet in Tannersville, PA!

jaslee

Jan 4, 2010
If you ladies didn't know, the Burberry outlet at the Crossings (Tannersville, PA) is taking 50% off of all of their inventory (some items are excluded as indicated by signs). Apparently, the outlet is closing. Many people were buying quilted coats (they were about $400, so after sales, they were $200), scarves (not the classic colors), ties, etc. I bought 2 headbands for myself (the quilted one was $27; the other one was $44.50) and a sweater ($34.50) for my SO; however, I was almost tempted to buy the scarves and gloves set for $50. Best part? They don't include tax :yahoo:

The person who rang me up forgot to put my other headband into my shopping bag, so they're shipping it to me for free. I was totally understanding (you should've seen how many customers they had due to this sale! The cashier who rang me up only had a 15 min. lunch break). They were really apologetic and courteous about it.

If you happen to go, ask for Melissa. She is one of the nicest SAs I have ever met.

And sorry about the poor picture quality. I took it from my cellphone :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 622
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG00082-20101120-2147.jpg
    IMG00082-20101120-2147.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 728
what do you mean the outlet is closing? is it just the burberry store that is closing or the whole crossings outlet mall?

It's just the Burberry store that is closing. I think the SA said it closes by the end of this year (I guess they don't bring in a lot of revenue like let's say... Woodbury does).

@Belladiva79: I'm not sure if they do charge sends, but you can always call them. The number is online at the Crossings premium outlets website (look for the one in Tannersville, PA).

just got back from the outlet and we've scored a lot of great deals! :yahoo: i bought a quilted jacket for only $140, glove-scarf set for $49 and my husband bought 6 shirts and 4 neckties for only $ 20-25 each. thanks so much jaslee for the heads up! :hugs:

according to the SA, they are moving out because the Crossings Outlet failed to open other high-end boutique shops and Burberry is the only high end shop in there. they will be replaced by Levis shop next year.

Last edited:
just got back from the outlet and we've scored a lot of great deals! :yahoo: i bought a quilted jacket for only $140, glove-scarf set for $49 and my husband bought 6 shirts and 4 neckties for only $ 20-25 each. thanks so much jaslee for the heads up! :hugs:

according to the SA, they are moving out because the Crossings Outlet failed to open other high-end boutique shops and Burberry is the only high end shop in there. they will be replaced by Levis shop next year.

if you dont mind me asking do you have a pic of the quilted jacket you got? Do they have any trench coats? tia!

if you dont mind me asking do you have a pic of the quilted jacket you got? Do they have any trench coats? tia!

Yes, they do have a couple of trenches. I know they had the Ivybridge in black only and that would ring up around 400 I believe. They also had 1 other one that was longer and had the zip lining in it. That one was 450 I believe. They had a black mid calf wool coat with a belt and a high button collar. I think that was 300...definitely a steal. They told me they were pretty cleared out from the weekend but were supposed to be getting future shipments. The SA didnt know what would be in the shipments. She was not optimistic that it would be anything good. She kind of felt that it would be things from other outlets that weren't selling well.