Score - Got a Black LE Stella on Sale!

Janicemph said:
What does the "Le" mean? So you think they still have a black stella on sale? If so I would like it.

The Limited Edition Black Stella is available at Neiman Marcus Fashion Island (Newport Beach, California), it's currently on sale (not exactly sure of the discount amount -- I think it's 30% off). Their number is 949.759.1900, ask for Tiffany. =)

NM online still have Black Stella at regular price, NM Beverly Hills' SA said that they are no longer having a sale.

Glad that my info created a new Stella LE owner. I am really happy with the bag, but now I want another (in a fun color). I hope they add some new Stella's in future collections. I would love to see this bag be produced every season. It's one of the only MJ bags that is really big enough for me.

This year MJ did a Limited Edition of the Sophia, Cammie, and Stella, basically re-issued them in the brass buckles rather than the silverhardware when they first came out.

A few years ago, I bought a black w/antique brass buckles zip clutch with wrist strap and absolutely love it for taking to dinners, etc. So when the Sophia came out I wanted that and wanted the Stella too, but didn't want to spend it on that.

I found one on sale! It is on its way to me right now, it should get here by Friday!

I'm so excited, I have the limited edition Stella in white, but have been wishing I had it in black, as well.

So I called a bunch of NM stores and managed to track one down. Same sale price, $821. Since I only have to pay shipping, no sales tax, I'm getting the bag for a total of $839.50!

A picture to tide us over until it gets here in person:

(from NM website)

NMV3748_an.jpg

Youngprof, congrats! =)
I absolutely love your collection of MJ bags! They are simply TDF! =)

youngprof said:
I found one on sale! It is on its way to me right now, it should get here by Friday!

I'm so excited, I have the limited edition Stella in white, but have been wishing I had it in black, as well.

So I called a bunch of NM stores and managed to track one down. Same sale price, $821. Since I only have to pay shipping, no sales tax, I'm getting the bag for a total of $839.50!

A picture to tide us over until it gets here in person:

(from NM website)