School or no school?? please read!!

school.
I do believe that school isn't for everyone. there are definitely some fields (especially the tech ones) where an education isn't really required, but will only help you get your foot in the door with some companies. sometimes I wish that I hadn't spent the last 4 years of my life wasting my time in pointless classes when I've really taught myself most of the concrete knowledge I have, and could get an equally good job with an Adobe certification as with a BA degree. but it was in college that I really realized what I really wanted to do as a career. so college was worth it to me.
but I think if you're looking to seriously go into a business-related field, you should have some education. if you love it, it should be fun for you to study, even if you're just going part time.

I am 20, and I attend a state university. I believe that you should go to school. Yeah it might seem wow, you are earning a lot right now, but think about it, I think, with a degree in something you really like, you might even get a better job. Ask yourself, if you are are willing to this job for the rest of your life. I think education is very important. It's like what my mom says, a window to your future. I think in the long run, college will make you have a better life, with all the luxuries you want. Yeah I know actors, singers, athletes, don't finish school, and still have millions of dollars, but if you dont have that talent, then school should be your route. Think about though. Look at what other members wrote too. They have experienced with this. But I think you should definetly go back.

I worked as a recruiter for a while, and from the hiring standpoint, we didn't even consider resumes from candidates that did not have either a BA or BS at the minimum, regardless of your experiences and skillsets.

Personally, I think that an education is important. You should find something that you are passionate about to study. I am a huge advocate of people taking time off before starting college to "work" or do something else, or taking time off while you are in school. I think those "life experiences" really help people determine a path.