Scary thing about LE or seasonal LV items!

I LOVE LV

O.G.
Jun 13, 2006
They grow on you AFTER they are all gone! I hate this! :cursing: :sweatdrop:

So far, which LE or seasonal items did you hate or not like at first, wouldn't be caught dead carrying, then once it's all gone and become hard to find, you suddenly feel that you MUST have it no matter what and ended up paying double or triple on ebay? Let's share..!

Miroir hands down......... I remember seeing these and was like "WTH?" and now I LOVE LOVE LOVE the speedies!!!!!! but their marked up over $1700+ on EBAY!!

I just got my LVOE bandeau and that will be good enough from that LE line................ (is my bandeau LE?-- I think so right?)

I am feeling this way about my patchwork speedy. It arrived this morning, and I do like it, but it is so pricey! But I think if I return it I will be wishing I had it back later! I don't know what to do!

I am feeling this way about my patchwork speedy. It arrived this morning, and I do like it, but it is so pricey! But I think if I return it I will be wishing I had it back later! I don't know what to do!

KEEP the patchwork speedy! If after time goes by and you still don't like it, then you know you can sell it for a lot more!!! :graucho:

Ehh I wont ever buy off of ebay so the pressure is def. on when I see limited things I want lol. Of course in past seasons there are things I want but I could live with out... but I have a few ideas up my sleeve's!

They grow on you AFTER they are all gone! I hate this! :cursing: :sweatdrop:

So far, which LE or seasonal items did you hate or not like at first, wouldn't be caught dead carrying, then once it's all gone and become hard to find, you suddenly feel that you MUST have it no matter what and ended up paying double or triple on ebay? Let's share..!

Sooooo true.

It wasn't a hate thing but way back when the Waltz collection came out, I wasn't a frequent LV shopper and those bags were reserved for VICs so I never even got a chance to view one IRL (although, I was standing next to a lady who was buying Waltz Macha but that was as close as I got to the bag at that time). I finally ended up gettin myself Waltz Oskar on eBay (last year). Same thing happened with Vienna bags.