Scarf with Sac Shopping Tote?

Hi everyone,

I just turned 21 and I decided I wanted to buy myself something nice to celebrate. I originally wanted to get a Speedy 40 but I found a Sac Shopping Tote at a high end designer consignment shop near me for an amazing price. I love the look of a scarf with the Speedy and I was just wondering if any of you put a scarf on your Sac Shopping Tote or if you think it will look weird. Thanks in advance!

I think I would look gorgeous! I use a bandeau on most of my bags! There are some great ways to tie them in the scarf clubhouse. There is the double bow (by kartingmom on page 219) and someone uses their lock as a charm in the middle loop. I am sorry that I can't remember where I saw this but it is soo pretty!

Thanks for the replies. I decided I'll get a scarf to put on it. This poses another question...is it weird to pair a Louis Vuitton bag with a different brand scarf?
I only put LV on LV but I don't own any other brands of scarves...

Someone else posted that Hermes can go on anything as they are know for scarves! I have also seen some gorgeous Tiffany scarves on LV. I think you can do anything that makes you smile!