Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely - what "grail" has arrived (inquiring minds want to know :smile: )

It's Reve de Corail - in the white/cream/coral color way - it's so lovely. So calm and peaceful, with just the perfect pop of coral slipped in there.

I have a picture (took it yesterday) but I don't have it here with me - I'll post it tonight!
And thank you for the likes!

It's perfection , wish I'd bought that one too!

Great twilly tying Croisette, especially love the Mors ring look!

I'm moving to your area Bunnycat ,our crazy weather veers from unbearable heat to freezing cold with rain, and neither is good for the silks.
You look so polished in your gavroches!

Thank you! Being here would get rid of one of your problems at least, you'd just be left with unbearable heat for a good portion of the year.... :lol: 105 forecast for the week...105... :crybaby: I better not cry, I'll dehydrate....

Devastating, bunnycat :flowers: I have got to try that cadena + twilly look one day when the weather isn't so torrid.

Thank you xincinsin! This way or on my wrist is about all a body can do in this heat....

Today's experiment is 90cm + gavroche. I was going for the floppy poet's bow look, but I think it isn't floppy enough :doh:
View attachment 3776946

Ohh- cool cools scheme! Love the way these interact!

It's neat seeing so many lovely little scarves!

Y'all have seen the Jardin Anglais a few times, but I had to record that I wasn't actually wearing black:
View attachment 3776993
I swear in real life the pink trees match my blouse!

(Ok, there's a sentence I never expected to type, for so many reasons.)

:lol: But it looks so good!!!

Today with Space Shopping cw 09, vert/bleu nuit/ bordeaux

View attachment 3777006

Yummy Croisette! This was my other top color choice, and it does look sooo good!

Today's scarf is Forces de la Vie - I'm feeling very pastel this morning!

View attachment 3777048

(Yesterday's scarf (sorry I forgot to say!) was Clovis Le Crocodile - it amuses me [emoji38])

Beautiful Cookiefiend! (I love Clovis too...)

Gorgeous colors GrRoxy!

Thank you for all the likes and kind words everyone!

Reactions: Croisette7
I'm stretching (minimizing?) the Little Silks theme. These are my tiniest silks. Made by H for a doll. I had to shanghai a couple of DS2's menagerie to be my models. Presenting the 9 inch square BdG. I've included a comparison shot with a 90cm. Utterly cute and... ummm... unwearable by me :blush:
View attachment 3777093

So cute! (I think you could tie that around your wrist...just sayin'!) :smile:

Reactions: xincinsin
I'm stretching (minimizing?) the Little Silks theme. These are my tiniest silks. Made by H for a doll. I had to shanghai a couple of DS2's menagerie to be my models. Presenting the 9 inch square BdG. I've included a comparison shot with a 90cm. Utterly cute and... ummm... unwearable by me :blush:
View attachment 3777093

You're so lucky to have these!! I saw them in a Le Monde from about 1993, and thought they're the cutest scarves ever!! :love:

I still have that copy of Le Monde if anyone wants to see the photos.

Reactions: Sammy Royal
You're so lucky to have these!! I saw them in a Le Monde from about 1993, and thought they're the cutest scarves ever!! :love:

I still have that copy of Le Monde if anyone wants to see the photos.
That teeny orange box just slays me. I just had to get both cw. Do show the photos if you can find the Le Monde. I've never read the write-up. (toddles off to retire for the night - overwhelmed by cuteness)

Status
Not open for further replies.