Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous Kachinas GT :heart: I can see why this cw is a popular choice.
Thank you!
i think it’s a popular choice because it goes with everything - I think any color would work with it.… it’s truly an amazing scarf!
So classy on you, LKB!

Thank you kindly!

It‘s amazing on you, Cookie!

Thank you!
:hugs:
It’s such a beauty and gorgeous with your navy blouse, dear Cookie.
Thank you sweethear! :winkiss:
OK, should I end up on a desert island, these are the 8 twills I very much would want with me. Never mind moussies or cashmeres... I would say these 8 are my very favorites. You will know all of them, I simply adore them. Definitely not a tidy display, but you get the idea.
left circling onward and down: quadrige, shackleton, sieste, feux du ciel, reve d'Australie, ors bleus, legende Kuna,pavement.View attachment 5405164
zomg :faint:
Gorgeous choices, and do I see a slight blue theme? :love:

[/QUOTE]
OK, should I end up on a desert island, these are the 8 twills I very much would want with me. Never mind moussies or cashmeres... I would say these 8 are my very favorites. You will know all of them, I simply adore them. Definitely not a tidy display, but you get the idea.
left circling onward and down: quadrige, shackleton, sieste, feux du ciel, reve d'Australie, ors bleus, legende Kuna,pavement.View attachment 5405164
All fabulous, and the Shackleton :faint: . A beautiful Robinson Chic and I would be very happy on that desert island with those beauties, dear French Girl.

I am trying to space out my limited supply of actual triangles for this week but this morning I folded On a Summers Day (140) into a triangle and tied! I am also pleased that it is covered in shapes which are the triangle's geometric cousins.. ;) Also lagniappe photo of the Super Flower Blood Moon from my bedroom window...
View attachment 5404711
View attachment 5404734
Beautiful scarf and moon. It was overcast here - unfortunately. The yellow hem looks stunning with your coloring. Thank you for the ironing tip as I dislike ironing, too - except for scarves of course.

Last edited:
a symphony of blues. Beautiful!

Ummm, sooooo, I played with styling a circle this weekend because I’m too lazy to look up the week’s theme ahead of time :blush: Clair de Lune 140cm round.
I needed two tiny magnets for a home project, but they’re sold in a 12 pack, turns out they are great for keeping a scarf in place when one doesn’t want the bulk of knots or scarf rings, or pin holes in the silk.
View attachment 5404639View attachment 5404640
Ho. Lee. Smokes! This is spectacular! Applause on the magnet ingenuity!
I am trying to space out my limited supply of actual triangles for this week but this morning I folded On a Summers Day (140) into a triangle and tied! I am also pleased that it is covered in shapes which are the triangle's geometric cousins.. ;) Also lagniappe photo of the Super Flower Blood Moon from my bedroom window...
View attachment 5404711
View attachment 5404734
Grey and orange make me as happy as grey and red! Thank you for the eclipse pix - too cloudy in Dallas for viewing
SOTD Jersey Maxi Pointus FLAMINGO PARTY

View attachment 5404772
Beautiful brights!
I have two triangle scarves. I wore my blue dip-dye Pani la Shar Pawnee a couple of weeks ago. Here is the other.

View attachment 5404790

Introducing my new Le Monde est Fleuve. I'm finding this format is nice and light for summer. I probably need more of them. :cool:

View attachment 5404791
So nice to see the green backdrop! Was wondering when the snow would melt LOL Pointus are fabulous in hot weather
Kachinas GT - twins with @Karenska and @bunnycat… and many others I’m sure! ❤
View attachment 5405006
More amazing brights!
Sisters on a couple of these beauties!

The rose. The queen of the garden.
View attachment 5403425
Roses have many meanings too.
Red roses = romance, love, beauty and courage. Yellow roses = friendship and joy. Orange roses = fascination and sensuality. Pink roses = appreciation and gratitude. And the white rose means innocence and purity.

The queen of my collection is La Rosee - my dark and stormy roses, the peach and pink, and the sweet gav.
View attachment 5403428
View attachment 5403426
View attachment 5403424
I was outside weeding this morning and was thinking about roses. I posted that gorgeous one on my post Sunday, and thought “That was Mother’s Day … I’m going to post my prides and joys for the last day of the week!”
These are my sweet boys ❤
Happy Mother’s Day!
View attachment 5403439

Thank you so much for this beautiful week!
Stunning silks and a beautiful picture of your family!

• Thanks
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Ummm, sooooo, I played with styling a circle this weekend because I’m too lazy to look up the week’s theme ahead of time :blush: Clair de Lune 140cm round.
I needed two tiny magnets for a home project, but they’re sold in a 12 pack, turns out they are great for keeping a scarf in place when one doesn’t want the bulk of knots or scarf rings, or pin holes in the silk.
View attachment 5404639View attachment 5404640
Gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: Iflola and Barbette
Great introduction @Karenska-- I had no idea about the "Robinson Chic" exercise and I am looking forward to it later this week. Your Kachinas triangle is gorgeous. :hbeat: I personally entered the Bermuda Triangle last season with my first "coup de foudre" of Zebra Pegasus. This season I also fell hard for the GT CS format with Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus. I see this becoming a favorite for me both in terms of size and comfort for the climates that I live in. So here they are to start the theme week! Rarely does a non-scarf purchase spark as much happiness as this plum colored linen blouse I recently scored. The combination of linen and cashmere is totally seductive...
View attachment 5404097
View attachment 5404098
The sheen and color on that blouse is sumptuous! And the scarves lovely always. :hbeat:

Today is our 36th Wedding Anniversary. Only one flower received, but it's all I wanted!View attachment 5405542
The colours and bee jacquard are perfect for me.
Showing the crossover of seasons in my garden today. Roses and Frangipanis, Orange Tree fruit will be ready for Winter. Busy bees making honey. I feel very thankful for today! X View attachment 5405548View attachment 5405549View attachment 5405550View attachment 5405551View attachment 5405552View attachment 5405553
Congratulations on your lovely anniversary and lovely garden!

Status
Not open for further replies.