Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fun and fantastic
I did wear one boat scarf this week. The lovely Chateaux d'Arriere 70 cm

View attachment 5663403

Not on theme, but also this week wore and old favorite- Parures de Samourais

View attachment 5663404

Sorry if I look a little crabby, that's because I am. The exterior remodel though Lowe's has devolved in to a complete disaster, and I am now preparing to file with the BBB and also with the credit card services for a refund on the $3K overcharge we had for services not rendered. We were charged for a full house repaint, then told that they don't do painting on anything they haven't installed themselves, so about half our house is still the old color, but conveniently, we still have the charge on the card. I am so not happy right now.
Hang in there - at least you have these beautiful scarves to brighten things up!

@Stylehound, thank you for sharing your lovely boy with his stylish nautical scarf! I hope that Nika's memories are bringing you comfort and that new routines are helping everyone adjust. We lost one of our bonded pair of Portuguese Water Dogs at the beginning of the pandemic (and later his older brother followed) so I am so so sympathetic with the canine sibling's loss too. Gorgeous photo of them together... Good thing I had tissues nearby...
Thank you very much, @LKBNOLA.

Dear Maedi, Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and effort to help me out here.:hbeat:
Your Cw is beautiful. This is so helpful, too. Will have to put it on layaway for me...

I enjoy all these details of this design so much. So far my favorite design with difficult for me personally cws - though thanks to the very lovely and convincing modshots by
@Pampelmuse @cali_to_ny @Redbirdhermes @LKNBOLA (oh - hope, did not forget somebody? Excuse-me if...) I had to have those cws, too.
Now cowboy knot with hiding unfortunately my favorite motive corners (the lilac and the stronger blue ones, colours so lovely on you, ladies , though which just do resist to love me back).

Our Love Boat here is still adjusting the sails after the recent loss of the beloved captain Nika:View attachment 5663110
The captain’s surviving life-long companion and navigator was trained by her to face the waves up front:

View attachment 5663115
He knows Life Is Like a Sailboat and prepares to take a lead in his marine attire:View attachment 5663121
View attachment 5663122
View attachment 5663123
View attachment 5663124
What a darling dog and a fabulous scarf model. I’m so sorry for your loss. I grew up with a dog and losing her was losing a family member.

Our Love Boat here is still adjusting the sails after the recent loss of the beloved captain Nika:View attachment 5663110
The captain’s surviving life-long companion and navigator was trained by her to face the waves up front:

View attachment 5663115
He knows Life Is Like a Sailboat and prepares to take a lead in his marine attire:View attachment 5663121
View attachment 5663122
View attachment 5663123
View attachment 5663124
A beautiful photo tribute, Stylehound, to both of your precious greyhounds. Sending you hugs and condolences on Nika’s passing. What is sweet brother’s name, please?

Do sleds & sleighs count as a type of boat? Perhaps off topic but if anyone is watching Netflix’s “Wednesday” I did the sleuthing so you won’t have to on episode 1 Gwendolyn Christie’s scarf
Traineaux et Glissades, I hope there will be more and just as easy to identify.
CBD3B8EA-9765-43CE-84E1-C29C817F356F.jpeg2DEB9D73-5D01-4436-BAF8-05BD6A83841A.jpeg
But adding an “STOD” for good measure as I figure out my ‘festive attire’ for a soirée next week. I’ll be in Florida so I can go sleeveless.
9A7A8063-BBDB-4552-BC29-2EF77C50824A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.