Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found another excuse to wear red lipstick today with on-theme Jeu de Cartes: View attachment 5075319
L:heart:VE this combination

Les Triples by Nicole Lambert. A French illustrator I believe And her only scarf design. Yet another design I liked in a gav more. Quick shot in the car! View attachment 5075582
Super cute :girlsigh:

Those rare Koi, Ecume by Antoine De Jacquelot.
View attachment 5075967View attachment 5075968
This one always knocks me out :faint:

I think Nigel Peake hovers right around five doesn’t he?

my On a Summer Day, which is one of my all time favorites:

View attachment 5075524View attachment 5075525
great outfits, Pirula!

Les Triples by Nicole Lambert. A French illustrator I believe And her only scarf design. Yet another design I liked in a gav more. Quick shot in the car! View attachment 5075582
love this design, and great blues!

Do you have pix of it flat? I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of the design
will post it later.

So very late as usual, but what a cool week to pay homage to those rarer designs and designers.

H en Fil by Bali Barrett, the deputy artistic director of Women's Universe at Hermès in 2006. I love this mousseline with crystals.
View attachment 5075926
Has anyone posted Jean Louis Sauvat? The master sculptor and painter of horses? The energy of these horses are so beautifully captured.

View attachment 5075946
View attachment 5075944
View attachment 5075945
Les Artisans by Akira Yamaguchi. Any more impressive designs on the drawing board for H?

View attachment 5075952
View attachment 5075951
Those rare Koi, Ecume by Antoine De Jacquelot.

View attachment 5075967View attachment 5075968
Sitting here still wondering when the heck one of the most popular of all shawl designs that came out in numerous gorgeous colorways is ever gonna be reissued by Claudia Stuhlhoffermayr.

View attachment 5075970View attachment 5075971View attachment 5075972
Cousins with @Pirula with the big sister version of On a Summer Day by Nigel Peake.

View attachment 5075975
I’m not brave enough to have tattoos done on my shoulders but I will wear them gladly in Kawa Ora, Designed by Te Rangitu Netana. Earth Day at the very cool Sea Ranch near Sonoma/Mendocino.
View attachment 5075976
wonderful pictures, Lanit, love this H en fil!

So cute, Nomad!

Your blush coloured mousseline is absolutely stunning, Cookiefiend! And the beaded sweater is perfect with it.
I‘m very impressed by your dog, is it part German Shepard? I really like dogs where you can still see the wolf in the features.

A very chic and lively combination of scarf, sweater and lipstick, momasaurus!

Your scarf is lovely, Croisette, but your earrings almost steal the show! Are they blue chalcedony?

L‘art d‘écrire is a great design and you wear it so elegantly, LKBNOLA. With your white shirt cuffs and your dark blazer you almost look like an 18th century scholar or a poet. How perfectly appropriate for a literary event!

The high contrast is great, it really makes the design stand out, Redbirdhermes. And I‘m really looking forward to seeing the amethyst earrings that go with the lovely pendant you wore some days ago!

You wear these strong colors so beautifully, Pirula. Red always looks great on you.
Thank you... yes, they are!

It’s amazing how a knot transforms a scarf! Beautiful outfit!

Lovely soothing and stylish combo!

In awe of the collection and knots and how your audience is brought into the world of H

Such beautiful brights!
Thank you kindly Snausages!

Status
Not open for further replies.