Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not really familiar with this design, but it's stunning on you.

View attachment 4283493 Heading out for first look at DD’s new beach house—great expectations, like our girl from Les Toits de Paris!

This is such an adorable way to tie it! I don't have this one, but your photo makes me want one.

Twins on this one! Gorgeous on you.

I tried! At least I got some colors right with this one!

Red and green Jaguar Q with red and white...

View attachment 4283694

Ermmm..slipping back in to my winter wardrobe...and I got the colors right even if the details aren't...Bains d'H

View attachment 4283695

Here we go....I can't go through a holiday season without at least one reference to one of my favorite holiday cartoons as a kid... :roflmfao: (Wish I'd thought of this on Sunday...) :roflmfao:

View attachment 4283696

Your Jaquar gavroche is killer! The red box looks very intriguing :smile:))

Impressive wintery selection!

There’s a bit of red in my scarf today - it’s a very cheery color all together. I’m hoping Hermès knows I’m wearing it in hope that Santa Hermès will put A l’Ombre des Pivoines in the cw I’m wishing for on the website!
Bouclerie d’Attelage moussie
View attachment 4283723

I hope you get your Pivoines soon! I think I have that Bouclerie design as a Glam, it's amazing how different it looks as a mousseline.

:wave: I'm not ashamed to say that I still covet your icy blue Plaisirs du Froid!! :biggrin: So lovely!! :love: Here's the sister to yours in ivory and gold.

View attachment 4283851

Ohhh I have never seen this CW -- looks so wintery white.

My tie & dye caducee rock 100cm.

44567775560_9255942bab.jpg

So lovely!

This is such an adorable way to tie it! I don't have this one, but your photo makes me want one.

I hope you get your Pivoines soon! I think I have that Bouclerie design as a Glam, it's amazing how different it looks as a mousseline.

So lovely!
Thank you kindly, Anna!

Reactions: AnnaE

So lovely!

Thank you! (The red box is a shirt for MrBcat...it was just for fun in the pic.. hee hee) :P

Guess who bought a scarf online and realized only when it arrived it was a gavroche and not a 90cm?

12852dc9a662e9a451c910a1db8edc4c.jpg

That season of MP was so good....I hope you got a great deal! Is it a keeper?

Reactions: AnnaE

we're cousins on a few, but i am in love with your blue l'Hiver :loveeyes: :heart:
I love Noel au Faubourg. Today:
e9636549068ab62f776f98fd02b48732.jpg

And archival
9be39a07066a61d7ef8ddae7ccfa1b6f.jpg
love it!!! :hbeat:
i have mine with me, but it's so cold here that i can't wear it!! :lol:

Oh dear! It's gorgeous, though. Are you going to keep it?

OMG :nuts: I hope it wasn't overpriced!

Thank you! (The red box is a shirt for MrBcat...it was just for fun in the pic.. hee hee) :P

That season of MP was so good....I hope you got a great deal! Is it a keeper?

Thank you all for your concerned comments :P the price was good even for a gavroche, so I am most certainly keeping it (besides, it's my own mistake and has nothing to do with the seller). I do love the colors, and it's good to experiment with different sizes.

The funniest thing though is that I just showed it to my husband, and he he goes, 'oh, that's a cool jungle chicken.' I googled 'jungle fowl,' and I can totally see that now! Especially for the top part of the scarf where one can't see the tail of the phoenix. So jungle chicken it is :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thank you all for your concerned comments :P the price was good even for a gavroche, so I am most certainly keeping it (besides, it's my own mistake and has nothing to do with the seller). I do love the colors, and it's good to experiment with different sizes.

The funniest thing though is that I just showed it to my husband, and he he goes, 'oh, that's a cool jungle chicken.' I googled 'jungle fowl,' and I can totally see that now! Especially for the top part of the scarf where one can't see the tail of the phoenix. So jungle chicken it is :smile: :smile: :smile:
:lol: If I can get close enough tomorrow morning, I'll snap a pic for you. There's a flock of jungle fowl near my office. Every morning, they traipse past the bus stop and head towards Sandcrawler - the local Lucasfilm building which is constructed to resemble a jungle :lol:

My most "Christmasy" scarf - Fleurs et Papillions
Happy Holidays! :smile:
Guess who bought a scarf online and realized only when it arrived it was a gavroche and not a 90cm?
I've done that! Learned my lesson not to shop on-line after midnight. :smile:
Its beautiful though, hope you keep it.

Attachments

• IMG_6326.JPG
    IMG_6326.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 254
Status
Not open for further replies.