Scared to give boss my two week notice....

Glad it went smoothly!

I'll be leaving my job in 2-3 months, and I dread the day I will have to give my supervisor a two-week notice. He's this really demanding guy with a bad reputation and who used to be extremely stressed out all the time until I showed up and took over much of his humongous workload. I am underpaid and will be going to school fulltime anyway and need to find a part-time position that will work for me. This fulltime job won't.

It actually went great! I told him first thing this morning, and everyone was really supportive and happy for me. I can't believe I stressed over this so much....I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm exhausted right now lol. But it definitely feels like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. Thank you all for the comments and advice, it helped a lot. :smile:

that's great news!! yeah it definitely feels better once the bandaid is ripped off so to speak...it's all the prior stuff that can be so stressful.

Glad it went well and congrats on your new job!

Congrats to you.
I handed in my notice today. My boss was quite upset, she kept asking me if I was kidding her but I'm not, I'm ready for my next adventure. I gave 2 weeks notice, I didn't crap on anyone in the company, and laid my signed resignation letter on her desk an hour later.
It's kind of like breaking up, isn't it?

It actually went great! I told him first thing this morning, and everyone was really supportive and happy for me. I can't believe I stressed over this so much....I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm exhausted right now lol. But it definitely feels like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. Thank you all for the comments and advice, it helped a lot. :smile:

I'm happy for you!