Scammed by Phillipinos=now have to pay back++

This poor woman was scammed & many on here were expressing outrage about the title. :rolleyes:

The oversensitivity on here is out of control. I don't know if its the lack of life experiences, cultures, or what. Grow up! If you have nothing better to do then be offended at a topic title, do everyone including yourself, a favor & don't open it.

Here's some great life advice - No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. You have no control over what others say but you do have control over how you react. You can b#tch & complain that someone offended you, they are evil, etc. You just let them take control of your life. Don't let this stuff live in your head rent free. That head space is for you to choose who occupies it. Its priceless, treat it like it is.

I very rarely visting this area & I knew exactly what she was talking about. 'Existing' in a place where you analyze every thing that is said or not said as being racist, is not going to make a happy life for you. *crawls down off soapbox*

I am so sorry for the OP that this happended to her.

:goodpost: